Chapter 41

"WHAT?" Screamed Deathbringer "WHO DID THAT? I'M GOING TO KILL THEM."

"Deathbringer quiet Pitaya finally went to sleep she's proba-"

"MMMMOOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Pitaya interrupted at the top of her lungs. Before Glory stood up to go and fetch Pitaya she gave Deathbringer a look that could only be interpreted in one way and that one lone way was that he was going to get what was coming to him. She gracefully waltzed over to the door and around the corner heading for Pitayas bedroom.

"Wait,  tell me who they are i'll give 'em a piece of my- wait GLORY" Said Deathbringer with anger in his voice as Glory walked farther away. He followed her as fast as he could with only one leg to travel on.

"Glory, wait up." Called Deathbringer called matching Glory's pace

"Hello Deathbringer ," Commented Glory all too calmy for Deahbringer's liking.

Deathbringer struggled to keep up to Glory's fast paced walk but, managed "Please tell me who was chasing you in the forest." After she continued to ignore him he added "Please, please, please, please, please, please, pl-"

"SHUT UP" Screamed Glory "Your acting worse than Pitaya and if you really want to know i'll tell you after we go check in on C-" Her voice slightly faltered "Crystal" She speed up right before she entered Pitaya's little pink bedroom.

"Moommmmmy!!!!" Screeched Pitaya totally ignoring Deathbringer's presence and jumping up on her. "Can we pwease with a cherry on top go and see Skipper again?"

Deathbringer just leaned against the freshly painted pink wall hoping that his explanation that was to come after they visited Crystal was not delayed, it had already took Glory the entirety of the time she had been back, three weeks, to come clean about what had happend to her in the first place. 

"Don't you want to go and check in on Cr-" Glory's voice cracked on the one word that should have brought her joy but, instead it brought her deep regret. "Your brother?"

Pitaya's face scrunched up into a confused ball of sadness. "Cwystals dead."

Glory fought back the tears from running down her face but, she was unable to stop the swirls of blue and red from creeping up her scales. She turned around to get a breather not wanting to face the truth. Crystal's body was not dead all his vitals were all completely stable but, nobody really knew if he would ever be the same Crystal that everyone once loved with their whole heart.

Deathbringer tried to step closer to Glory to comfort her but, he failed drastically tripping over air and fell dead square on his face.

Glory gave Pitaya one last disapproving glance before going to try and help him back to his feet but, she suffered the same fate as Deathbringer.

"Owwww." Moaned a unrecognizable voice. Out of thin air a dragon appeared coloured magnificently with shades of red ranging all the way to purple. "Y-you don't have to t-tripping all over me, seriously I kn-kn-knew that I was hans-"

He abruptly stopped his chattering as he noticed Deathbringer's frightening stare that, if looks could kill he would have been far past death.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days but, i've had like no time to. 

Hope you enjoyed