Chapter 28

Glory and her friends talked for hours until Tsunami finally remembered that they still had a school to run and there was now 35 unsupervised dragonets that seemed like trouble followed them everywhere so everybody said their 'goodbyes' for Clay his goodbye to Glory, Deathbringer and there dragonets was to hug them till their heads basically popped off.

"Okay Clay I get it you missed me but, can you let me go?" Asked Glory trying to wiggle free from Clay's death grip of a hug.

"Never!" Said Clay hugging her tighter

"LET HER GO!" Ordered Deathbringer charging at Clay

Fatespeaker and Starflight just watched the fight unfold slightly amused. 

"YOU DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT" Scrempt Peril lightly pushing Clay out of the way before Deathbringer could barrel into him

Sense Peril pushed Clay out of the way Deathbringer rammed into air then fell to the ground with a thunk. Fatespeaker and Starflight had taken Crystal and Pitaya back to the village incase things got a little out of hand but, not before Crystal started chanting for his dad.

Deathbringer and Peril took fighting stances. That was a stupid idea on Deathbringers part, fighting with Peril is basically suicide. Except for a Mudwing born from a blood red egg of course.

"Okay guys break it up"Ordered Glory

Nether Deathbringer or Peril seemed phased at all at what Glory said they instead of doing what she said they stayed in there stances and begun circling each other. 

"That was not a question that was a order!" Glory stated taking a step in between them "You two are acting like a bunch of newborn dragonets!"

This time Deathbringer retreated behind Glory and Peril behind Clay.

"I'm sorry Queen Glory i-im just I need to tell y-you guys something" Stuttered Peril nervously fidgeting with her wing.

Tsunami and Glory thought they were onto what Peril was abou to say but, Clay and Deathbringer were totally oblivious.

"Umm-I-mm u iamexpecting" Said Peril

"What??"Asked Clay "Can you say that again but, slower?" 

Everybody else caught onto what Peril had said so Clay must of heard it as well.

"I......................................am................................expecting"Said Peril reluctantly

Clay stared at Peril for a few seconds before finally clueing in. 

"YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Screeched Clay wrapping Peril into one of his famous bear hugs "IIIIIIIIII"MMMMMMMMMMM GOIIIIIIIIING TOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBEEEEEE AAAAAAA FFFFFFFFATTTTTHHHHHHHER"

"Ok ok I'm happy too but, the whole rainforest doesn't need to know" Said Peril crying happy tears.  

"Sorry to break up the tender moment but, aren't those the ropes you used to tie up the dragons that tried to dragonetnap you dragonets?" Asked Tsunami pointing to four pairs of broken ropes on the ground.

"Um..... yes" Said Glory 

 just so ya know a little later in the story 'm going to have a little time skip Crystal and Pitaya will be going to the school and a few more mystery characters  

Hope you enjoyed