Chapter 30

Glory laid in her hammock beside Deathbringer unable to even get a blink of sleep. The reason Glory couldn't sleep wasn't because her best friend and son both had been scratched with a sandwings barb tail it was because of what Noth had said about being Crystals dad she knew it could be entirely true they found Crystal just outside of where they were captured but, she saw the two tombstones. Glory knew she should be more concerned about Crystals health but, it was hard to think that something so perfect like Crystal could have a farther so flawed and evil like North.

"Mommy" Asked Pitaya walking up and grabbing Glorys leg

Glory was so lost in thought that when Pitaya grabbed her leg she jumped back toppling onto Deathbringer. 

"Aghuuuu" Complained Deathbringer

"Quit your whining" Said Glory attempting to get back upright on her talons.

Deathbringer smiled smugly and put a stop to Glorys effort pulling her down into a quick kiss.

"We didn't get to kiss at our wedding, witch in my opinion is the best part." Said Deathbringer

"EWWWWWWWWW" Screeched Taya running out of there room

Glory and Deathbringer broke into a fit of laughter before running after their little dragonet. Glory had way more important things to do but, that could all wait till the morning because right then she was making memories that would last an eternity.

Glory and Deathbringer found Taya waiting outside of there hut for them to come find her and once she caught sight of a single scale on Deathbringers body she booked it laughing her head of in the direction of the forest. That game of tag really wasn't fair on Glory and Deathbringers side because Glory couldn't see in the dark and Deathbringer only had one leg but, with there skills combined the were equal to Pitaya at least for tag.

For a second Glory was starting to actually get scared that they had lost Taya but, a quick flash of bright yellow appeased there fears.

"I wonder where Taya is? " Glory loudly declared

"I wonder" Pitched in Deathbringer

Glory heard a faint little giggle before Glory jumped in front of the tree Taya was behind grabbing her despite her protests and started tickling her. It wasn't long before Deathbringer joined in and tickled Taya along with Glory.

Pitayas laugh could probably be heard in the Ice kingdom by the way she was laughing.

Glory hadn't realized how far the had gone into the forest but, they must have already been at least a good 20 minutes out.

"It's scary out here" Said Pitaya after her parents had finished torturing her with tickles.

"Why would you say that?" Asked Glory

"Um because it'z da truth" Replied Pitaya cheekily 

Glory stared at Pitaya with a unimpressed look but, she couldnt be too upset because after all she was the one who taught her to be that way.

They walked home peacefully talking and laughing with Deathbringer leading the way with his one leg and following closely behind was Pitaya riding on Glory's shoulders. 

They arrived home sooner than Glory would have appreciated because once she was back she had to face all the duties of being queen and responsibilities of being a mom.

Just to be clear -even though I think it's pretty obvious- when I say 'Taya' I am referring to 'Pitaya'           

I'm still sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes  

Hope you enjoyed