Chapter 11

Glory woke up only to find Deathbringer and Crystal gone. Glory assumed that they were off bonding over a lesson on how to kill someone with a fork or something. Meanwhile Glory had some queenly duties to attend to. Today Glory had to go to a meeting at JMA with the other DOD's but, she wasn't sure if she should tell Deathbringer. If he found out he surely would make sure he came and if she didn't tell him he might assume that she was captured or something and send out the whole rainforest to go looking for her.

She decided to tell him because she didn't want him to be mad at her once she came back she also didn't want to worry little Crystal.

"Deathbringer?" Said Glory walking over to the platform him and Crystal were on.

"Yes, my queen?" Replied Deathbringer standing up to meet Glory

"I have to go to a meeting at JMA and you are staying here"

"Um let me think about that....no I am coming" Said Deathbringer

"Um....Yes someone has to stay here to keep Crystal company"

Deathbringer seemed to actually consider it before stating "He can go to the daycare with the rainwings or....... he could come with us, I bet your friends at JMA would want to meet your new son"   

Glory definitely should have of just left without him because that she so badly wanted to bring them both but, it would be a hard trip for Deathbringer because of his leg and Crystal didn't even know how to fly all that well.   

"No I need you to be incharge of the rainforest while I am gone" Said Glory 

"Ok" Replied Deathbringer smugly smiling  

Glory started to walk away to pack for the trip and she packed for three.

Sorry I know it is pretty short but, I wanted to get another chapter out today. By the way Crystal is like One month and a half right now 

Hope you enjoyed.