Chapter 10

Deathbringer, Glory and Crystal arrived at the rainforest giggling and making jokes like they had know each other for there whole life. Once they got to the royal hut it was a different story because there waiting for them was Grandeur.

"Well well well look who finally decided to show up"  Said Grandeur

"Sorry I was only a little bit busy getting captured" Replied Glory sarcastically

Grandeur frowned at Crystal dismissing the fact that Glory was captured.

"Who is this?" Asked Grandeur sternly,pointing to Crystal

"That is crystal" offered Deathbringer

Both Glory and Grandeur stared at Deathbringer that was his cue to shut up.

Grandeur hadn't even noticed Deathbringers lack of a limb till he spoke. After she noticed her facial expression changed to one Deathbringer couldn't read. A full moment of silence passed then Grandeur said

"Serves you right" Deathbringer was hurt it stung that someone would say that but, for Glory it was one thing for someone to insult her but, insulting someone she cared about totally put Glory over the top.

"GET OUT!" Exclaimed Glory

"Out of where?" Asked Grandeur

"OUT OF MY RAINFOREST!" 

"MAKE ME!"

"Guards take her away" Glory made one quick hand motion to summon the guards out of camouflage and Grandeur was gone out of the rainforest. Glory would send a letter to allow her back in once things cooled down but, till then she was banished from the rainforest.

The fight must have scared little Crystal because he was clinging to Deathbringer's leg.      

"Let's go inside" Suggested Deathbringer

They all went inside Glory laid down in her hammock almost immediately falling into a deep sleep. That left Deathbringer and Crystal to do whatever they wanted. Deathbringer didn't want to bring up the poor little dragonets past but, it had to be done sometime if they wanted to know anymore about him.

"So um Crystal have you always lived in the sand kingdom?"

"Ump I wived in da iland in da sea tingdom but den we moved cuz mommy got a job" Said Crystal

"So you lived in the Sea kingdom then your mom got a job so you moved to the sand kingdom?"

"Well dats what me said wasn't it" Crystal reminded him of Glory and that was a plus on Deathbringer's side the more Glorys the better

"Your going to fit right in"

How did you guys like it?! I went swimming yesterday so I didn't wake up as early well and I am just lazy so here you go. Hope you enjoyed.