Chapter 16

Deathbringer walked back to his hut wanting to murder Grandeur. He couldn't believe that he was letting Glory just sit in prison without him there but, he couldn't do anything about it because Grandeur had Crystal somewhere only Grandeur knew and if Deathbringer killed her he would never get him back. So Deathbringer decided to go visit his and Glorys egg it wouldn't hatch for another month.

 He couldn't believe he had lied to Glory after being away from her for so long. 

Deathbringer stood there in the royal hatchery staring at his and Glorys oversized egg he had asked the healers if it was twins but, it was just a really big dragonet.

"Deathbringer?" Asked Jambu

Deathbringer was so startled he jumped high in the air but, sense he only had one leg he slammed into the ground with a loud thunk.

"What do you want?" Asked Deathbringer in a sad quiet voice.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you I just wanted to check and see if you were okay"

"Yes I am fine I-I just I can't talk about it" Stutered Deathbringer

Before Jambu could finish talking to Deathbringer, Deathbringer ran to the prison to go talk to Glory.

i am sorry this chapter is absolute rubbish and I also didn't put out a chapter yesterday but, today I finally went back to school from spring break I might make another chapter today 

Hope you enjoyed.