Turtles...?

Three green men fight identical men in suits. I slide out the door and climb the door that leads inside. I watched closely, my eyes widening. I was clinging to the roof, my body flat, trying to stay hidden. I was wearing a black sweatshirt over a purple T-shirt and dark blue jeans. It helped hide me in the shadows of the roof at 10:45. I hear a whoosh over my head and another green man flies over me. I take a closer look.

They aren't really men. They have green skin, a shell, and different colored bandannas across their faces. Each of them has a different weapon- I see a Bo staff, twin katanas, nun-chucks, and sai- that they were using against what looked like businessmen on their way to a meeting. I don't know who to root for, but it seems like the turtles-they look like turtles-were winning. I held my breath as I waited, silently hoping they wouldn't try to kill me too. That's when I feel a tug on my hood. I instantly look up to see another businessman holding me up, choking me. I wriggle my fingers under the collar to give myself air and start to struggle as hard as I can.

"Hey! Let go! What the heck did I do to you?! I mean, I was just curious!! Let go!" I cried indignantly as he held me up like a doll. And the green things turned. "H-h-hello? Would you k-kill me i-if I asked for a bit-t o-o-of help?"

And they all converge, making me scream. The one with the purple mask and the Bo staff quickly silences me by putting a three-fingered hand over my mouth while the others kill my captor. I snap at him, making him pull back his hand in surprise.

"Thanks..." I say, looking around at them. "I-I-I'm Maggie... Nice to meet you..."

"Um... Leo? What are we supposed to do?" The one that silenced me asks over my head.

"Convince her it's all in her head?" The one in the blue mask-Leo-responds.

"I'm right here, you know... Why don't we just start with names? It makes things easier."

"Well, I guess... If you won't tell any one about us."

"I'm known for my tall tales. Even if I did tell anyone, they wouldn't believe me."

"O-okay... I'm Leo, this is Raph, that's Donnie, and over there is Mikey." He points to each one as he says each name, and I nod along. Strange...