Dead?

Home again, home again... I think with an inward sigh. We had reached the doors of the old church where Shredder has taken refuge. Donnie had let me off on the marriage, saying if I survive, we will be wed.

I push open the cracked oak doors and growl at the sight. Shredder. Laughing on his throne.

"So you've come to face me, eh?" he sneered with a wicked grin.

"Lets dance."

(Again, actual fight is up to you)

---

It was surprisingly easy to beat him. Too easy... I was about to make a killing strike, but I stop.

I can't do it.

I pull back, fighting tears. He doesn't hesitate. He swipes at my torso, but the blades go right through me without harming my flesh. Taking a closer look at my arms, the opaquness had dissipated until I could see through my arms.

I suddenly have a realization:

There

Was

No

Experiment.

The room surrounding me shatters. My hair is now the length of my entire body, and it is silver. A small girl trundle towards me.

"I'm sorry I had to deceive you. I just needed to give you a second chance. I was about to give up on you... You pulled through, though." she whispered.

"B-but... How long have I been dead?"

"Thirty seconds."

"I want to go back! I want to see his face again! I want to apologize! Please..."

She wears a crooked smile now. "I was hoping you would ask that..."

---

I fall into myself like a truck smashing through a divider. I gasp for breath and sit up, ignoring the pain in my gut from where I was stabbed.

"M-Maggie?" a familiar voice asks. I throw my arms To the voice, miraculously wrapping them around his neck.

"Donnie! Have I got a story for you..."