A/N: My Problems Aren't Worth It. You Don't Have To Read.

Ever felt unappreciated?

I love you guys, so you are appreciated now.

I just want to feel the love.

So, I have had a running streak of being either forgettable, boring, or just a doormat. In preschool, I had a few friends. Nothing to brag about. In kindergarten, the one friend that went to my new school completely abandoned me. I made a few new friends, but was forgotten, teased, left out, and friendless throughout second grade. Third through fifth? Ignored/neglected. Sixth? One bud. Good times. We were separated after that. Haven't seen her since. Seventh? How about having "friends" that never listen, rarely speak directly to you, and all together don't care? Honestly, unless they were complaining to me, had a problem, wanted something, or fussed at me for not being a damned dog at their heels, I think they forgot I existed. They liked each other more than they liked me. That's all peachy keen, but if I wasn't their friend, why'd they lie and say I was? I was just the chair of the group; I didn't matter until I was missing. Now I'm in eighth grade with real friends that care about me, but every time I see them, all my insecurities well up again. What else was I supposed to think about? This was before Wattpad!

Insecure?

Hate me?

I don't care. I love you guys, and you're beautiful. I don't care if I've never met you before. You are and YOU CANT DENY THAT YOU'RE AMAZING!!

Love ya!

BOOSH!!