EVIL AVOCADO!! (It'll make sense...)

"You're gonna whine until I eat it, aren't you?" I ask, eyeing the questionable salad.
"Mmhm," Mikey said, using the puppy eyes and pouting.
"Fine." I take one bite. Only one. But I know there's something wrong as I swallow.
Itchiness crawls across my tongue, causing my heart to race and for me to lightly set the bowl of salad on the counter in the kitchen and head towards the lab.
"Hey Donnie, do you have some Benadryl I can take?"
"Yeah. Why do you need it?" he replied, not looking up.
"I'm having an allergic reaction." Okay, I can usually keep my cool, but my voice was starting to shake, not unlike my body, and tears were starting to ease their way out of my eyes.
'Allergic reaction' is what made him stand.
"What do you need? I've got medicine, and inventions, and-"
"Benadryl. And water. That's all I need."
He rushes off. My tongue swells while I'm waiting, and so does my throat, making breathing difficult.
When he gets back, I immediately take the medication and head for Donnie's room. Mikey stops me.
"You proooomised!!"
"Michelangelo, I shall put it in terms you will understand. I am allergic to something in the salad, which means if I eat any more of it, I will die. Okay? Let me l-lay down..."
He lets me pass.
---
I don't go to sleep. I just get weirder when I take strong allergy medication. As soon as the medicine kicks in, I stand and walk to the main room. I am extremely surprised by what is dwelling there.
"AH! AN AVOCADO!!" I screech, eyes widening at the sight.
"Ha, Leo's an avocadoooooo!" A giant pizza box yells. "Wait, does that mean we're avocados?!" A giant teddy bear hits the pizza box.
"No, you nincompoop. Don't be stupid."
Not knowing what else to do, I comb gently through the slick memories, only to find that they have the memories of my friends. I pull out a knife.
"What have you done with my FRIENDS?!" I leap at the avocado.
"Hey, hey! What are you-?"
I slash the knife back and forth, across, just trying to destroy it.
"DIE, YOU EVIL AVOCADO!!!"
"What is going on in here?!" Splinter. That's Splinter's voice. I turn. He was normal. I froze, dropping the knife. Fear and regret welled up inside me like the tears on their way down my cheeks.
"S-Splinter..." I bow, then crouch and place my hand on the floor, as customary in the foot. "I-I took medication t-to help me, because I had an allergic reaction... and I didn't tell anyone that it m-makes me really l-loopy..." I apologized. Heat flushed my cheeks.
"Uh... Why is she talking to a pole?"