A pipe two kicks and a knife

They drag me from store to store, trying to get me to try on clothes, shoes, and makeup. When they got a text from Aunt Nora, they sighed unhappily, upset their game of dress-up had to end. I was relieved, though. They dragged me into the black van and drove home. Andy, Aunt Nora and Uncle Tim hopped in with us, and we went to Mr. Murakami's for a meal. We had spent the entire day at the mall, so we carried a ton of shopping bags and the sun set as Lynn pulls up to the restaurant. I slip out of the van, sigh, and hear a crash. Purple Dragons. I stop my family and pick up a broken pipe. I lightly push open the door making it clang and give away my position. They all turn, finding a tall, thin girl in a dress that looks defenseless. I had Aunt Nora hold my glasses, so I didn't have to hold back.

"Girly, you shouldn't've come in here. Ya shoulda waited outside for us," Fong said a little too sweetly. I roll my eyes.

"Hey jerkhole, I'd rather eat a tub of cheese." I reply as I swing the pipe. "And I'm lactose intolerant!"

I knocked Fong to the ground, and his followers come at me. I kick the smaller one in the head with a crescent kick, then jump front kick the big guy in the chin, finishing with a swing that knocks the big guy unconscious. Fong starts to escape, but I pull a knife off the counter, throwing it immediately. It imbeds itself into the doorframe, and I chuckled as they pulled back in surprise.

"Get out of here," I mutter darkly. They run as fast as they can, dragging their unconscious friend. I yank open the door. "And y'all remember that I don't miss twice!!" I scream as an afterthought, grinning because it made them run faster.