Stupid Telepathy

Voices whisper in my ear. So many voices. I can hear... So much. I see those four mutants meeting a girl from four pairs of eyes. I see training. A Sensei. The same girl so many times, especially from the purple one's- Donnie, I think-eyes. Then a foot tattooed on an arm. I check mine, just to prove they don't know me. When did I get that? So many years are being condensed in my head! I can't- darkness overcomes me.

---

A steady stream of information streams in. So many memories. Then I pass by someone, or a few someones, and so much comes through me. I nearly died. I'm fourteen. Shredder killed my parents. I see my life past a certain point, and it unlocks the vault. I remember...

I snap myself back to consciousness. I see the lab. Sitting up, I jump off the table and step out. It was empty. The main room was also stripped of life. They must be in the dojo. I peek in. Sure enough, they were all in there, Raph training with Leo, and Mikey trying to coax Donnie or of the corner, where he seemed to be babbling to himself about something being impossible. Memories flood to me once again, but these were while I was out. I'm impossible... I realize, naturally widening my eyes.

"H-hey guys..." I say as I push my way in. They just stare at me. "I-I'm sorry for reacting like that..."

"B-b-b-but... Okay! I give up! Okay universe? I give up!!" Donnie yells up.

"Donatello, I know I'm full of surprises, but is that really the way you're gonna react? Ru~de!!"

"H-how-?"

"I thought you gave up."

"Okay, I take it back."

"In that case, I'll tell you. I'm able to read minds."

"B-but..."

"As of..." I check my watch, "about three hours. Experimented on by the Kraang; hand chosen by Shredder, who didn't think this through; told to be an ultimate weapon. Telepathy and telekinesis... Now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't tested telekinesis... Ah, I can do that later. Anything to say?"

They just gape.

"Bo~ring! I'll be in my room if you need me!"

I leave them to gape at my boss new powers.