What the pineapple?

I feel a little odd around them. I mean, I know I'm pretty invisible, but these guys take this to another level. They're discussing something seriously, leaving me to my thoughts. I thought about how terrified I should be. I mean, they're mutant turtles that could probably kill me easily, despite my Tae Kwon Do training. Still, I wasn't very scared. I imagine if they wanted me dead, I would be, so I just mess with the cinch cord in my hood, quietly humming to myself ad staring at the roof. I push up my glasses and look up, meeting the baby blue eyes of a turtle. I squeak and fall off of the duct I was sitting on, landing hard on the concrete roof. 

"Goshdarnit! What the pineapple?" I snarl, standing up and glaring at the orange masked turtle. He gives me a weird look.

"There's no pineapples here, dude." He replies with a grin.

"Would you rather me cuss you out?"

"What's cussing?" He gives me a questioning look. I facepalm.

"J-just forget I said anything. Okay?"

"Okay!"

I glance around. All four of them were around. Looking at the one no one ever does. "So... anything I need to know?" I ask nervously, looking from face to face.

"Well, now that the Kraang have seen you with us, they may come back for you. We'll have to check on you." Donnie says in the way you would explain what a poem is to a young child.

"And that means... what exactly?" I counter, trying not to be annoyed about his condescension. 

"That we need to know which window is yours," Leo cut in. I cock an eyebrow.

"Fine. Let me just go to my apartment so I can open my window and wave, okay?" I ask as I walk over to the roof access door. 

I do as I said I would, slightly surprised that they beat me to my window. They left, one by one; Donnie seemed like he wanted to say something, but didn't, and he was the last to leave. I was curious to learn more about them, yet nervous to ask. So, I returned to history.