Demon's Tear

I was born into the Foot. My mother was a general. My father was a captain. I was born in Tennessee, but we moved to Japan as soon as I was old enough. From the time I could walk, I was trained. Gender, age, size... None of it mattered. There was only training. I was top of my class. In hand to hand combat, I could even beat Karai, but not even our instructor would admit it.

They say you never forget your first blood.

Mine was on June 15, 2006. It was supposed to kill me. That's why Shredder gave it to me. The target was a rich political leader. I had to kill him without being caught. With all my efforts, I pulled off enough cute for him to let me into his home. But that wasn't the first time I'd been there. I had added enough cyanide to the water going into the building to kill an elephant. He took one drink and was dead. I carefully raided his home full of dead servants and family members, taking all the weapons and snipping off bits of hair. Finally, I took his wedding ring and left, taking the escape tunnel.

I returned triumphantly to my home, and was immediately promoted to Captain Maggie, a.k.a "The Golden Kiss of Death" and "The Actress".

I was always being sent off to kill. It was what I was good at. I was a Foot mercenary. I was so important, they branded me with their emblem on my bicep.

I remember that the last person I killed told me a few things.

"A demon's tear burns hotter than hell."

"A demon's past will break a hero's heart."

"You are the demon."