Chapter 17

A/N OH MY FYDYGIG I HIT 1k IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW OMG! Thank you all sooo much! I'm like crying right now. Here's chapter 17... Enjoy!

I walk over to my door to see Kian standing there.

Last night was pretty fun. Trevor ended up staying til like 6 until he finally went back to his own room.

Right now it's 3 in the afternoon, and I have to leave and do my hosting in an hour.

"Wanna help me film?" Kian asks, pulling a puppy dog face.

I grin. "Sure! As long as it won't make me late!"

He fist pumps the air, grabs my arm, and pulls me to his room.

"Okay, so, it's truth week, so we're basically going to do the opposite and lie to random strangers." Kian explains.

I clap. "Great idea! Sounds fun!"

He explains to me what to do, and he stands behind the camera while I start the intro.

"What's up guys! It's Kian this week on o2l, and the theme is truth week!"

I then step out of the shot, and Kian steps into it.

"I don't know if you noticed, but that wasn't me. The point of that was: I always put a twist on our themes, so this week Chrissa here..." He snaps, and I sit by him.

When he edits this, it will look like I appeared out of nowhere.

"-will be walking around our hotel and... well, lying to people. Oh, by the way, if you watched Trevor's video, you know that this is Lil Chrissa G. Also known as Chrissa Gilinsky, and she is awesome, which is why she's in more than one video this week! Alright, future Kian, roll the clips!"

He covers the camera and turns it off, then turns to me.

"Alright, so this is how it's gonna go..." He whispers the rest of the plan into my ear.

We walk out into the hallway, and I knock frantically on a random door.

"Have you seen my brother? He was picking flowers outside the hotel, and now he's gone! He has dark hair and brown eyes, and he's really tall." I say quickly, once an old man has opened the door.

The man shakes his head. "Sorry, haven't seen him."

I gasp. "Please help me find him! He needs his medication or..."

At this point, Kian comes running down the hall making random noises.

He runs right past me and the man.

"BOBBY! GET BACK HERE!" I yell and run after him.

We stop at the end of the hall where the man can't see us and laugh.

Ricky walks up with the camera and high fives me.

"You're a good liar, Chrissa. My turn! Same drill, but different twist."

He explains the rest, and Ricky runs off to get Trevor.

When he gets back, Kian picks a new door, and knocks.

Trevor picks me up bridal style and grins. We're just around the corner, so the old lady can't see us.

I listen closely to Kian.

"Yes, ma'am. We can't find my sister anywhere! She's about 5'2, Brown hair, and she's wearing a green shirt. She was last seen being carried around by some guy. Have you seen her?"

I snicker as the lady says, "Sorry dear, I haven't."

Trevor takes that as his signal, and starts running down the hall, right past her.

I reach out to Kian, but don't say anything.

Trevor stops just around the other corner and puts me down.

He laughs and slings his arm around my shoulder.

"That was great!" I say through my laughter.

I listen again.

"Young man! Your sister just ran right past you!" The lady argues.

He gasps. "SUZIE!"

He runs down the hallway, Ricky close behind with the camera.

"Ok, one more should be good. Trevor, stay. We need Connor too."

Ricky runs and gets Connor, and Kian once again explains the plan.

Connor chooses the door, and we three hide behind a wall.

Some middle aged guy opens it... perfect.

"Hello sir! Would you like to buy our newest product..." Connor begins.

Kian goes running our and interrupts. "Dave! There was a problem with the..."

Connor covers Kian's mouth. "Hush child, I'm trying to make a sale."

I take this as my cue and dump a bag of flour on my head.

I run out, yelling. "IT EXPLODED ALL OVER ME! HOW DARE YOU!"

Trevor also runs out and shakes me. "SUZIE! That powder is poisonous! Come on!"

He picks me up bridal style again and runs off.

Meanwhile, the man is standing there, shock written all over his face.

Connor scratches the back of his neck.

"Um... never mind. Garret, run!"

He and Kian run off, and meet us at the corner.

I fall over from laughing, so Connor picks me up, slings me over his shoulder, and carries me back to Kian's room.

"Okay! Thanks for watching this weeks video! Be sure to subscribe to my main channel, and to these guys! All their info will be in the description as well as mine. Anyway, thanks Connor, Trevor, and Chrissa for helping me, and thanks to Ricky for filming. Now we're going to let Chrissa wash this flour off. Bye!"

He ends the video, and I head back to my own room to shower. Next, I get to go to the radio station!

A/N: Thanks again, guys! I love you all sooo much!