Chapter 19

A/N I do author's notes at the beginning of almost every chapter not to be annoying, but it's so y'all learn some about my personality when and if you read them. This will be the last chapter of Chrissa in LA

Connor looks at the clock in his car. "We still have 30 minutes. What do you wanna do, Chrissa?"

I shrug. "We could go to Starbucks?"

Connor grins. "Finally! Someone who is awesome enough to pick Starbucks!"

I laugh and mess with my phone while he drives to the nearest one.

He pulls up, and we both hop out of the car and walk inside.

While we wait in line, Connor turns to me. "I know you already helped Kian and Trevor in their videos, but please help me with mine?"

I laugh. "Sure, Con-a-Bon. When?"

He jumps and says "Yeah!" In a hilariously squeaky voice. "Oh, and as soon as we get back to the hotel. It'll be for my main channel."

I nod, and we go straight back to the hotel after getting our coffee.

He sets up his camera, and shows me where to sit.

He starts it, and jumps on the bed.

"Hey guys! Connor here.... WITH MY NEW BEST FRIEND CHRISSA! Yep, I tweeted that I would have a special guest this time, and a lot of you actually guessed who it is. Anyway, we're going to do the whipped cream challenge! So, we both have bowls, a piece of bubble gum, and whipped cream. The point is to get the bubble gum first. Alright, enough talking! Lets go!"

We both drop the gum at the bottom of the bowl, then fill it up with whipped cream.

He starts to count down, but I hold my finger up.

"Let me pull my hair back." I say.

He mimics me in a high pitched voice, then makes a grumpy face at the camera.

I finish putting my hair in a ponytail, and look at Connor. "Ok, go!"

He laughs. "Three, two, one!"

We both shove our faces into the bowls. After a moment, I realize that I can't breathe.

I pull my face out, and take a deep breath, the go back in.

Hmm... tastes good. Ok.

I start biting the whipped cream (and eating it) until there's something hard in my mouth.

I jump up victoriously.

"I got it! You lose, Connor!"

Connor gets up and starts laughing.

"Oh my God, Chrissa, your face!" He manages to say between laughs.

I look at him and start laughing as well. "Yours isn't any better!"

We both settle down and turn back to the camera.

"Well. thanks for watching! Go check out Chrissa's links, they'll be in the description! If you enjoyed seeing us get covered in whipped cream, give this video a big thumbs up! Comment below more challenges, and if I should collab with Chrissa more often! OH! And if Chrissa should make a youtube channel." He looks at me and counts down.

"OKAY! So this week we shoved our faces in whipped cream, it was pretty good but kind of sticky and mgudtayxiggv OOOH!"

He covers the lens and shuts it off.

I laugh and wash my face off, then he does the same.

"Well, that was fun." Connor says.

I nod in agreement. "I'm gonna miss you guys..."

Connor smiles. "We'll miss you too, but there's no way we won't see each other again soon. Magcon and us happen to meet up a lot!"

I smile in relief, and walk back to my room.

Home tomorrow... Am I ready? Not at all. Do I want to see my brother? Definitely. Will I miss these boys? For sure.

Ugh, my mind is battling. I miss Sam, Jack, and Jack, but at the same time, I don't want to leave o2l.

At this point, all the boys run into my room.

I start laughing and finish zipping up my suitcase.

All of them except Connor stop and stare.

"Your hair looks awesome!" Jc finally says.

I grin. "Thanks, Jc!"

Kian does the crab face and walks over. "Oh my gosh, I love it. Give it to me."

I laugh even harder, and the boys join in.

"Hey, where does magcon go next?" Trevor asks.

I pull out my phone and look at the calendar.

"Toronto, Canada."

Their mouths fall open.

"Seriously? What days?" Ricky asks.

"The 11th through the 20th." I reply

"YES! Us too!" Kian yells.

"Oh my God, what are the odds of that?" I say excitedly.

They all shrug.

Looks like I won't have to wait long to see them again.

A/N sorry, this took me forever to update. I've been really busy, which is why this chapter kind of sucks. Oh, well. Have a wonderful day!

~Tay