Chapter 11

"Aooooo!"Said Haan bhai on top of his voice.

"Just get in!" I said as I looked in the rear view mirror to see Ahaya. She was busy with her phone 

"If you wanna go....alone with... her" He said pointing his head towards Ahaya.

"Just get in!" I sighed.

"Fine" he said as he hopped in the front seat.

He switched on the radio that was playing some hindi song and swayed to it.

"So?" He asked loudly after a long silence.

Ahaya and I both looked up

"Who is going to the market?" he asked.

"Me!" Ahaya smiled. I bet she wanted to crush him with her sneakers.

"Ahh and you?" he asked me

"Mosque" I replied.

"Okay so i go shopping with her and you go pray'' said Haan bhai.

"What? no!" I said

"And why?" he shot back.

"You also have to pray!" I said

"Yeah and I will pray at home since I have things to buy and we cant let her go to the market all alone!" he said looking at Ahaya

I sighed and drove towards the market.

I parked the car in front and got off to walk to the mosque.

I turned to Ahaya.

"If anything happens,call me k?" I said as she smiled.

"Oh don't worry I will be there" said Haan bhai.

I glared at him. Hell this guy cant even protect himself from a cockroach how will he protect her?

"Don't count on him, call me if you need anything and I f I don't answer, I may be praying" I said as I smiled at her.

she nodded.

With that I left for the mosque.

Soon I was standing for Isha prayers.

"Ameen!" was the last word I said as I concluded my prayer behind the imaam.

I got up and went outside and wore my shoe.

I took out my phone to remove the silent mode and saw 10 missed calls from Ahaya.

Damn. A chill rushed to my spine.

I ran out of the mosque premisses and called her up.

Rings and rings but does not pick up. what is wrong with her!?!! what if something bad happened?

I ran along the shops but didn't find her. I was running when i collided with somene.

"Sorey!" I said as I turned to ran.

"Arshad?" said a all to familiar voice.

I turned. Alhamdulliah Ahaya was fine!

"Why are you running?" she asked me

"I got 10 missed calls from you and when I called you did not answer!" I said angrily bit calmed myself down.

"Oh my phones with Rehaan" she replied

"And where is he?" I asked back

"Somewhere" she relied

We walked to small stall that were open. She stopped at a bangles shop.

"Ah that bracelet" she said as I looked around.

"Pretty" she said but when she saw something she put it down.

"Ah.... that one?" She asked. I stood there leaning on the wall watching her.

But something caught my eye. The silver bracelet that had the tag of A in it. It had 2 A's and charms.

"Can I see that one?" I asked for that bracelet.

I took it and she smiled in awe.

"You like it?" I asked her

"Of course!" she said

"How much?" I asked the seller.

"500 ruppees." He replied

"Don't!" said Ahaya but I wanted to give it to her so I bought it.

"Take it!" I told her

She shook her head. "No!" she said

"Please?" I said as she sighed and took it. She opened it and wore it.

I smile in victory......

We walked in silence until we reached the van. I took out my cell and called Hann Bhai.

"Yo bro! what up?" he said

"I am good n how are u!?!!" I said sarcastically "Come to the van, we going home"

"kkkkk" He said and hung up.

We set in the SUV in silence, more silence and more than ever silence.

I have had enough of these silence so I got out of the van and set on top of the bonat.

I took out my phone and began calculating figures for my company. It was in millions so it was more hard.

I did not notice the beauty beside me until she cleared her throat loudly.

"Water?" I asked without looking up. "There is some in the van"

"No I don't want water, jazak Allah but I wanted to know what are you doing?" she said

I looked up.

"I have work" I relied as a matter of factly.

"So that means to sit on the bonat of your SUV and tap away in your phone?" she questioned me.

"Yeah!" I said again tapping in the figures. I had to do it before this Friday!

"Fine then I will just am..... walk and then come back" she said but her tone alarmed me.

I looked up and saw her eyes twinkle. Damn.

I got off and stood in front of her 

"And?" I asked looking at her "Why would you want to do that?"

"Am... Ah... we–l-l, ahm....." she stuttered

I looked at her in surprise. Then I realized why.

I was standing too close to her.

"Sorry," I said as I took a step back and leaned on the van.

"So do you always like do that?" I asked

"Ah what?" she asked looking up to me from her dress. She acted all tomboyish, I am the one, I can fight but inside she was a girl.

"Why do you–" I stated but was cut short by none other then Haan Bhai.

"Letsss gooo miiittteeess!!!!" he screeched like a cat.

I got into the SUV and started the ignition.

I gave Ahaya one last look and smiled at her

Soon we were off home....