Epilogue

• Dedicated to to all my readers who supported me from day1! :)

Wipes tears! The epilogue. The endiong of it all..... I am gonna miss them.... :( and my lovely readers. 

So------ this is the end.... depends on youif you want bonus chapters or not, or ifyou want others point of views on the book or not- so comment or PM me your suggestions! 

Here's the end of all  of it 

+++++++++++++++++

I set on the chair as I stared out in the beautiful sea in front of me. I was at home. My new home, with ammi, abba, Ahaya and my 2 lovely sons. Yes I have two grown up sons today. 

I remember this day i was engaged to the love of my life! 

I smiled at the thoughts of that day. 

I can remember each and every single detail of my life now. I remeber when I met her, when I fell hard for her, when I cried to sleep, the day I bought her the bracelet of two A's. I smiled at these thoughts. Hack I have been smiling on these thought over 21 years of my marrige! Yes it has been 21 years and today.. it is our 20th anniversary. 

Masha Allah, my family is still growing strong. Both my sons are gentlemen like me but they inherit the sense of humor of their mother. 

My eldest son, Nauman who is 20, an engineer and definately like me. Shy, quite and sensible. (I was like that before marrige!) but my second and younest son, Zulfiqar, He is the total opposite of his brother. He is 18, 2 years younger then the eldest. He is well.... a little spoilt, not by the parents but by the elder brother! 

You see my kids have the indefiante love in between them that i am grateful to Allah for. 

"Abba, Ammi is calling you downstairs!" said Nauman coming in my room. 

"Wel, Naumaan, tell your ammi, your abba is on his way!" I said as I got up and hugged my son. 

You have no idea of te feeling to be a proud father! Well maybe you do and you get my feelings now. 

"Naumaan?" I said to him as we walked downstairs. 

"yes Abba?" he replied looking at me with his grey eyes. 

"Since when did you start body buliding?" I aksed him and he laughed 

"Abba, you had us to train all the way since childhood so its natural!" he said to me

I laughed and then hugged him once again. 

"Go look for your Highness while I go meet Ahaya!" I said to him and he nodded. 

Your Highness was my ammi and King sir was my abba as my kids called them. 

"Whats up lovely lady!?" I whispered in Ahaya's ear gripping her waist from the back and putting my head on her shoulders. 

She giggled and replied "You will never improve!" 

"Hmmm... not likely!" I said as I turned he around. 

"Happy anniversary!" I said to her as I kissed her forehead. 

"same to you too!" she said kissing my cheeks. 

"I was hoping for a real kiss?" I said to her and she blushed. same old blush she had 20 years ago! 

"You are a father of a 20 year old child and-" she said and I laughed 

"That should not mean, I forget mylove for you!" I said to her and pecked her on the cheeks. 

"Masha Allah, may Allah keep both of you so happy!" that was my ammi