chapter 28

I stared at my to-be-bride in awe. She was wearing a purple long dress that matched my wist coat, her dress was designed with silver, the top, the stomach and the end, in the form of glasswork. Masha Allah my parents had good choice of fashion! 

 "Bhai, you can close your mouth now!" whispered Fawaad and i can hear him smile as he says this 

i smiled at him and fixed my eyes on my blushing bride-to-be.

Ahdia, Azma and She walked to the other side of the hall.

Truth is that only the ones on stage could see her as it was high enough to see her and I was so not missing the chance to do that!

"kay Ladies and Gentleman, today we have gathered here to........." said the Molvi (Priest in Islam)

 The speech was long but very beneficial. It was all about marriage and all that. 

"Now, it is time for the bride to agree whether or not she wants to marry this young man here!" said the priest. 

Everyone laughed. 

I felt blush creep on my cheeks. 

The priest went to the ladies side and soon I drowned out by all the smiles and flashes. The only thing I heard was "Yes" three times from Ahaya and I was out in my world!

SHE WAS OFFICIALLY MINE!!!!

*******

"Arshad?" ammi said as she knocked on my door

"Yes ammi" I said as I set on my bed. 

The function was finished and soon I was in my room changing to my normal tees and skinnies. Truth be told,  I was so happy I was back on this room,  not that i did not want Ahaya to marry me or anything- what the hack am I sayin!?!!!

Anyways....   Lets not mind that...  

"Arshad,  I am so proud of you!" said Ammi sitting beside me. 

"Thank you" I said as i checked my mails. 

"Okay so i was thinking that we should have your wedding here and reception-' her voice zoned out as I read important mails. 

Adi had sent me one that said 'Congratulations on your win'

Singhania group of companies sent me a congratulations card and some others did too. 

"Arshad!?!!" said Ammi wildly
"Huh?" I said looking up at her
"You were not listening!" she said annoyed

"Amm...  I was" i lied. 

"Surreee..... "she said sarcastically. 

I laughed and hugged her. 

" Ammi,  it will go just the way you want it to" i said as she smiled. 

"Now go to bed.  We have a wedding to prepare for!" she laughed as she walked out of my room. 

I sighed as i lay awake on my bed. 

My phone buzzed beside me and I saw a message on Hike. 

Ahaya
Congratulations Mr. Khan

Arshad
Congratulations Mrs.  Khan. ;)

Ahaya
Wazz up?

Arshad
Trying to sleep but your thoughts are too.....  Distracting!  ;)

Ahaya
Okay bye Allah Hafeeznite

Sugar Honey Iced Tea! Why was she going. 

Arshad
Okay...  Allah Hafeez....  Nite...  :)  swtdrmz

That was all i wrote and then fell asleep. 

My life was taking new turns every moment! 

Alhamdulliah.