chapter 25

"Your highness, my client Naqeebah Ahaya Luqmaan, citizen of India was human trafficked to Dubai by the accused Kadeer Taha and Andlia James!" said Adi pointing to them. 

"Objection your highness!" screamed the opposition lawyer. 

"Objection sustained, let the victim's lawyer speak." said the judge

"Thank you!" said Adi. "Your highness, on the 19th of January, 2010, Mr. Kadeer met Ahaya at a small cafe where she used to work! When Ahaya refused to talk to him, he went straight to her family and bought her, I repeat bought her with the lump sum cash of 5 Cores RS without her permission. He faked married her on the 21st of January and took her to Dubai on the 22nd of Jan. HE then left her with the care of Ms. Andlia James where Ahaya was made to do things she never thought she would do! She was made to dance at a illegal bar and that too forcefully!" explained Adi. 

"Objection your honour! May I ask Mr. Sighania some questions?" asked the opposing lawyer, Lala. 

"Your granted to do so!" said the judge 

"Mr. Sighania, do you have any proof of what you are saying?" he asked 

Adi smiled and walked to his desk. He picked up the files and folders and presented it to a guy who gave it tot he judge. The judge opened it and went through the details. 

After a few minutes, he looked up and nodded. 

"Your highness, I also have witnesses who were with Ms. Ahaya who escaped as well!" said Adi "May I have the permission to bring them in?" 

The judge nodded. 

The witnesses came and said something and then answered all the oppositions questions. 

"how do you know Mr.  Kadeer?' he asked the tall girl. 

"He was my manager at the Taha Designs.  He asked me to accompany him to Dubai for an important meeting when.....  Judge sir,  there is something you must know"  said the tall girl. 

"And that would be?  Don't be afraid tell us" smiled the lawyer. 

"10 years ago there was a murder.... Of a 12 year old girl.  It was not found who murdered her but- but-" she said

"But what? " asked the lawyer

" But I know who murdered her.  I was 18 that time and I was out with him" she said pointing to Kadeer. 

"This 12 year old girl was- was- KadeerTaha's step sister who knew about his illegal businesses.  He he-" she said boldly as everyone gasped

"They fought and he ended up killing her....  A guy came to her rescue but Kadeer turned the tables.  He blamed the guy and locked me up. From there he took me to Lia and then i was made to dance n do whatnot!  He is a killer,  a criminal for all hus acts! " the girl screamed. 

" And how do you know its all true!?" asked lala the lawyer

"Truth be told,  Kadeer is my smaller brother!"she said and once again I felt shocked. 

Kadeer had only one sister who was dead.....  Then?  Ya Allah can this guy get any worse?

"This court keeping all the evidence and witnesses in mind decdes that Mr.  Kadeer Taha and Ms.  James guilty under section 25 of Murder and Human Traffiking. The court under such allegations does not allow any bail for the two until they have served 2 years in jail. Furhtur they are to be in jail for 18 years respectively. The court is now adjurned!' said the judge. 

There were claps and whisles everywhere. Talha was more than happy as his case was out as well! 

"Ammi?" i turned to see Ammi and Ahaya hugging each other. 

"Chill, I may have turned tables baby!" whispered Talha bhai. I smiled at him. 

Alhamdulliah everything went well. Indeed Allah does not do bad.. Late then never! 

I smiled at Ahaya. 

"Ahem Ahem!" said a voice I would recognise anywhere 

"Fawaad, Ahdia is...." I said turning to my brother. 

"There and she is happy for both of you!" he completed my sentence. 

"Thank you!" I said as we walked out of the court. 

"Bhai?" said Adi

"Adi!"  said as I hugged him. 

"Thank you bro, I owe you big time!" I said as we walked towards the car park. 

"It's okay Bhai, love is in certain people's faith! Be sure to keep her!" He said 

"I sure will!" I said

"K Bhai, I have to go, Ruhi must be waiting!" he said

"Give my regards to her!" I said as we parted. 

Today was so my day!!!! 

********