2

Shadow's POV

I sighed when i got up and walked towards the gym. I didn't p.e. not that i was lazy or didn't like the exercises. I liked those very much. But it meant changing into my gym attire with everybody there and it meant being paired up with somebody at times. I didn't like either of those.

I walked into the gym and went into the dressing room. I recognized the blue hedgehog from before. Sonic, his name was i think. He didn't seem to be happy to see me when i walked in the dressing room. Must be because i look like a rich bastard. Can't blame him. The professor wanted me to wear these.

I waited for everyone to leave before wanting to change into my gym outfit. But my teacher walked in and said that i didn't have to participate in it. That must've been one of the classes the professor said that i couldn't participate in. Couldn't agree more, with how i looked like.

I walked out of the dressing room and went to sit down on a bench like the teacher told me to. Sonic raised an eyebrow at seeing me sitting here without changing. I wonder what he is thinking.

Sonic's POV

I raised an eyebrow at seeing him sitting on the bench. Why didn't he change? "seems like he even thinks so much of himself that he doesn't even wanna change with us." I said to knuckles annoyed. He obviously heard me because he glared at me. I wanted to glare back, but for some reason his glare send chills down my spine. Must be the red eyes. I looked towards the teacher as he started to give us our assignments on exercises we needed to do. We had to warm up first. That meant doing my favorite thing, running. I smirked as i started and, of course, ran faster then everything else.

Once we were finished i noticed that the new kid wasn't impressed at all. Some of my friends keep being impressed even after all these years that i've known them. But this guy? The kid i've 'known' for an hour doesn't even as much show any expression. What's up with him?

Shadow's POV

He ran pretty fast. No wonder his name is sonic. He can really live up to his name. Not many people can do that. It was pretty impressive, but it wasn't like i was gonna show that. I didn't like showing my emotions. That was the biggest default of my creation. Being able to show emotion. No one can use it against me if i can't show it right? I sighed when i thought about my past. "you okay?" I heard a female voice say. I looked up and saw a female bat staring at me. She was someone who i had learn to know a couple of months back.

I was helping maria doing groceries when i accidently walked into her. It was she who suggested the professor to write me into this school. "yeah, i'm fine." I answered and watched her sit down next to me. "you sure?" She said wanting to know if there really wasn't anything wrong with me. "yeah, i'm sure." I said. Rouge was the only one i had told about my past because i wanted someone in school to know about it to make these school years easier.

The teacher called rouge because she wasn't doing anything that had something to do with class. I sighed and took out a book from my back pack and started reading it. Then i had atleast something to keep myself entertained till P.E ended.