10

Sonic's POV

I wondered where that sudden protective feeling came from. Maybe it was just because shadow was my friend now. But i didn't feel protective like that towards knuckles or amy or so. Sure i did with tails, but we both saw eachother has brothers so that was explainable. But with shadow? i've known him for only a few days and i felt protective over him, but not over my friends whom i've known for years. I guess it's just because he's a new friend of mine that i'm a bit protective and worried.

We all had our drinks emptied quickly and we parted ways. Rouge gave me shadow's adress because i the teacher told me to deliver his homework to him. I was the only one who shared every single class, except for one, with him so i had to give it to him. I followed the directions from my home towards his. The café was only a stree from my house so it wasn't hard to follow the directions from there.

By following the directions i arrived soon at his house. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Shadow soon opened and stepped aside to let me in. "the teacher wanted me to give you your homework." I said walking into the livingroom. "okay." He said and walked into the kitchen. "do you want to drink something?" Shadow asked and i said that i had a drink in the café not to long ago.

Sometime had passed by. I was still at shadow's house sitting on the couch. He was making his homework at the table not to far from me. He hadn't asked me to leave so i had decided to stay for a while. I was surprised how he had finished his homework so fast. Well, he was pretty smart. So i shouldn't have been too surprised.

Shadow's POV

Homework was finished soon. It was easy so of course it wouldn't take long. I putted away the homework and sat down on the couch next to sonic. "about that accidental hug yesterday." I started but i got cut off by sonic. "yeah about that, it uhmm...yeah." He said with a bit embarrasment. "i kinda liked it." I said catching him by surprise. "you did?" He said and looked at me with a surprised expression. "yeah i did. you were pretty warm. i almost fell asleep." I said with a small blush on my face. "oh, well thanks." He said with more embarrasment. It had gotten a bit awkward in the room because of it. "wanna hang out sometime?" He asked making me turn my head slowly towards him. "hang out?" I asked as if i didn't know what it meant. "yeah, hang out." He said. "why?" I asked because i wanted to know for sure. "well, because we're friends." He said and looked in front of him. "we are?" I asked with a high and anxious tone in my voice. "yeah we are." He said. "that's awsome! i can't believe i made a friend all by myself! thank you so much!" I yelled and hugged him. I accidentally had jumped into his lap aswell. Sonic yelped because he was completely caught off guard because of my hug and jump on his lap. Sonic lost his balance in his sitting position and fell to the ground ending up on top of me.

Sonic had me pinned down to the ground beneath me. I had been sitting sideways on his lap so my back was a bit turned with my hip facing one way. I blushed when i noticed where his crotch area had landed. He didn't seem to notice yet. It was until i looked down towards our lower bodies that he noticed and started blushing aswell. "i landed a bit wrong." He said and grinned a bit. "yeah you did." I said smilling. We then stared into eachother's eyes. Sonic leaned in. I didn't know what he was doing till i felt him press his lips against mine. "oh god, i'm sorry!" He said pulling away quickly and sat up. "why did you pulled away? i didn't know what you did there, but i liked it. alot." I said and sat up aswell. "i kissed you." He said. "oh, so that's a kiss." I said and smiled. I really had no idea what a kiss was. I had heard maria talk about it a few times, but she never really explained what it was. "can you do it again?" I asked him. "you sure?" He said. "of course i'm sure." I said and leaned towards him when he leaned towards me. I waited for him to kiss me first before i kissed back.

Sometime had passed before we parted away. We both panted a little from the lack of air and smiled. "i guess we're mates now, huh?" Sonic said before kissing me again.