31

Jennie's POV

I started kissing Jisoo slowly but hard. I think I'm gonna injure her lips. I might leave it swollen. I started moving my hand on her breast which made her moan loudly. Her nipple is already hard when I started playing with it.

This is my first time doing it so I might not know what I'm doing or gonna do next. Oh please, you watch porn. Uhm yeah, straight porn. Not a lesbian porn so I don't know what to do?

I pulled back from the kiss then started trailing kisses to Jisoo's jaw to her neck. "More..." Jisoo begged me with her seductive voice.

I went to her collarbone, kissing while licking and biting it hard to make sure that I'll leave a mark and making sure that Irene will see it tomorrow. Jisoo is mine. Jisoo is my property and I won't let any bitch take her away. But Irene is Jisoo's first love. I know...

Jisoo keeps on moaning so I snapped out of my thoughts. Hearing her moans make me hotter. Her moans bring joy to my ears. She's enjoying this. I wonder what will happen if I suddenly stopped? I bet she'll be so annoyed and she'll walked away.

Then my lips went to her boob. I slowly licked her hard nipple, teasing her which made Jisoo groan. I moved my mouth forward to completely suck Jisoo's nipple which made Jisoo moan loudly.

I started licking and sucking it inside my mouth that made Jisoo crazy. "More, daddy. More." She huskily said between her moans which made me smirk. Daddy, huh? I like the sound of that.

I pulled back and swiftly turned so that I can push Jisoo towards the bed. Now that I've pushed her, I got see her body more clearly. She's like an art. A beautiful statue that will make everyone turn their heads toward her. How did God make her? She is so breath-taking.

"Do you like what you see?" Jisoo asked with a grin on her face then she started posing like she's in front of a camera. Even if we're having sex, her weirdness is still there. She's such a dork. A 3D girl, more like 4D.

I put both of my hands on top of her thighs. "Don't be so cocky, Kim Jisoo." I said then without letting her have a chance to argue back, I spread her legs which made Jisoo blush. She looked away from me with redness on her cheeks then I smirked. Awwww. My puppy is embarrassed.

I put the tip of my index finger on her clit which earned me a soft moan. I started moving my finger, teasing her. She's already so wet. I know that she's craving for my touch but it won't hurt to tease, right?

"Say 'touch me more, Jennie Kim' then I will touch you." I said then pulled back my finger which made Jisoo groan so hard.

Jisoo looked at me then started giving me are-you-fucking-kidding-me look. I just raised my eyebrow at her to let her know that I'm serious as heck and it made her groan more. She pouted, "Touch me more, Jennie Kim." said Jisoo. Her angelic voice sounds so dirty right now.

"I'm not satisfied yet." I said, smirking. Jisoo pouted while punching the air, annoyed. "Say 'Fuck me, daddy' then I will." I continued, reaching out to Jisoo's pussy.

I tapped her clit once again which made Jisoo gasped. Oh my, just a tap and her body reacts this way? Hmmm, hungry that much, Kim Jisoo?

"Fuck me, daddy." And with her words, I entered one of my fingers. She gasped while I slowly did the in-and-out thing and that earned me with Jisoo's soft moans. She's trying so hard not to moan but of course, she failed. Did I tell you that she is so wet?

I added another finger and seeing Jisoo's reaction made me happy. Her hand is on her mouth, stopping herself from moaning. She's even biting her finger. Her eyes are not closed or wide open, it's like she's peeking at me to know what move will I do next. Her eyes followed every actions I make. Her cheeks are so red and everywhere you look at her body, sweat was there. The aircon is on but with what we're doing, of course we'll sweat.

Jisoo started rocking her hips which that means she screams for more. I reached out to touch her hand that's in her mouth and pulled it out so I can see her lips clearly.

I leaned my body forward and kissed her. She quickly started kissing me back. My puppy is so hungry, don't you think?

I added another finger which made Jisoo moan in our kiss. I didn't have any problem when it was only one and two fingers but three? It became tight. So she can only handle two fingers, huh? I pulled back from the kiss so I can see Jisoo's reaction. Pain and pleasure was written all over her face that made me satisfied. So this is her sex face.

I started twising my fingers inside which made Jisoo moan so loud then she came. Already?

I pulled back my fingers and brought it to my mouth. I started licking and sucking her juice clean out of my fingers. Jisoo looked at me with a shy look. She stared at every move I make. She tastes great. I might eat her everyday at this point.

Despite of being tired, Jisoo brought herself forward and sat up. She pushed me sideward, making me fall on the bed.

Okay, here we go people. I'm gonna lose my virginity. Goodbye my precious v-card. I'm gonna miss you.

"Your turn." Jisoo said with a smirk. Wait, wait. I think we're forgetting something. "I'm gonna do this quick because my body is tired. I might faint." She added with lust on her eyes.

When Jisoo was about to pull down my pajama, I stopped her. "Jisoo, I have my period! Remember?" Both of us groaned. Welpppp, looks like I'm not gonna lose my v-card today.

Jisoo took a pillow and hit me with it. "I hate your period! It is so wrong timing!" said Jisoo and she hit me again.

I pushed her back, making her fall on the bed and me on top of her. "You're exhausted because you just came so stop moving around." I said but too late. She already fell asleep. Aish, this girl.

Guess she's gonna sleep on my bed this time. I took a blanket and hid her body with it. I slipped my arms around her waist and snuggled on her neck. She smells so good. What is her perfume anyway?

This is a one hell of a night and without noticing, I fell asleep with my arms around her.

~~~

Here guys, you might need it

*sign of the cross* I'm gonna be fine, right?