8.

After a few minutes Pedro pulls up outside a building 4 stories high "we are here." 

I look towards the building and smile "it's perfect" 

I get out the car and follow him towards the boot of the car .

"I will grab the bags. You ok with this?" I smile and take the case "ok." 

He opens the back door and grabs all the bags and heads towards the building "let's get you inside then."

 I follow him inside the building and upstairs towards floor 3 and door number 2 "this is you."

 I get the keys from my jacket pocket and open the door "after you."

I walk into an open spaced furniture living room with a kitchen build into the back "wow." 

I smile and stick my case at the side of the sofa "I love it." 

I walk towards the door closer to me and open it and see a bathroom with a bath and a build in shower "I can finally have a bath."

I walk towards the other door and open it and see a large bedroom with build in wardrobe and a large sleigh bed "wow." I

 shake my head and walk back out towards the living room "this place is amazing." 

I walk towards Pedro sitting on the sofa sticking the bags into separate piles "these are for the bedroom and these are for the living room." 

He smiles and points towards 2 other bags "and these are for wherever." I

 smile and grab a bag and sit down beside him "thank you." I

 hug him and look through the bag "photo frames?" 

I pull out a pack of 8 photo frames and he nods "can never have to many pictures around the house?" 

I look towards the suitcase and shake my head "I don't have any pictures so thank you." 

I look through the rest of the bags and pull out a few ornaments "this really means a lot." 

He smiles and nods "your welcome." 

He stands up and nods towards the door "let's get going before the girl's start asking Gloria where you are." 

I grab my keys and bag and follow him out and lock the door behind me.

As we drive towards the house Pedro's phone rings and he nods answers it sticking it on loudspeaker .

"Hey honey! Gloria laughs nervously on the other line "we broke down." 

Pedro rolls his eyes and laughs softly "where are yous?" 

He pulls over at the side of the road and grabs the phone sticking it off loudspeaker "ok. See you soon." 

He hangs up and looks at me "can you take the girl's back to ours? Gloria wants to me go garage with her but we will be an hour?" 

I smile and nod "of course." 

He starts the car and drives down the road again "you are a lifesaver." 

He pulls into a street and I see Gloria standing waving towards us. 

He pulls up beside her and looks at me "the girl's know the way home so just make yourself at home." 

I get out the car and smile "ok thank you." 

I walk towards Gloria's car and Rosie run out "Isabelle." 

She hug me and smiles "are you excited for abuelo's BBQ?" 

I smile and nod "always excited for food." 

I smile towards Adrianna and wave "hey you." She smiles softly and waves "hey." 

Gloria waves towards us and smiles "be good girl's. See yous soon." 

Pedro hooks her car to his and they get into Pedro's car and drive off. 

I look at the girl's and smile "ready?" They both nod and walk up the street and I take a deep breath and follow them.

After a few blocks we get into the street and I see the house "who has the keys?" 

The girl's look at each other and shrug "I don't." 

They both say it the same time "what? None of yous have keys?" 

They look at me and shrug "no?" I

 nod and walk toward the door "well is someone in?" 

Rosie looks towards the bottom window and shakes her head "Ricardo usually has the TV on so I don't think he is in." 

I look around and shake my head "spare key?" 

Adrianna nods towards the side fence "grandma keeps one in the back yard under a blue plant pot." 

I look towards the 6ft fence and nod "I will get it and let yous in from the inside. Ok?" 

They both nod and follow me towards the fence and I stick my hands on the top of the fence and push myself up."Stay put girl's and I will be two seconds." 

I manage to get my leg over but I hear my jeans rip "oh no." 

I take a deep breath before jumping down the other side. "Could this day get any worse?" I

 turn around and see a boy topless in just grey jogger bottoms on the phone "I will call you back." 

He runs towards me and grabs a baseball bat from a bush and pushes me against the side of the house by my neck "and who the fuck are you?!"