43.

Ricardo runs towards me as I lay on the floor unconscious "Belle?" He pours some water over me from the bottle beside me "Belle?" I slowly open my eyes and smile "Ricardo?" He smirks and hugs me "I'm here." He holds onto me for a few seconds before Carlos comes in "we need to go." Ricardo nods and stands up "come on. Let's get you out of here." He picks me up and carries me outside "Ricardo look out." I see a man at the side off my eye holding a metal baseball bat but it's too late. He smashes it at the back off Ricardo's head and he falls to the ground with me still in his arms. I quickly grab his hands and shake him "Ricardo?" Carlos and Anthony grab the man and take up into the kitchen "get him in the car." Two other boys grab one off Ricardo's arms and carry him towards the cars and I follow.

They stick Ricardo in the back off one off the cars and I get in beside him and shake him "Ricardo?" He moves and looks at me "hey you." He smiles and holds my hand "I love you Belle." I laugh nervously and shake my head "what?" He closes his eyes again and I take a deep breath and shake my head "Ricardo?" He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him "yes boo?" I roll my eyes and shove him softly "stop." He laughs nervously and sits up "sorry." He looks at me and pushes a standoff hair behind me ear "but I love you." I smirk and kiss him "I love you too." He opens the car door and smiles "stay here." He locks the car and laughs nervously "I'm sorry." He runs towards the house and I shake my head and bang on the window "Ricardo?" I look towards the house and see Carlos running out and he hugs Ricardo who points at me. Carlos runs towards me and Ricardo heads inside the house "open the door." Carlos opens the driver side door and smiles "let's get you home." I laugh sarcastically and shake my head "what? No. Not without Ricardo." I open the door and run towards the house "Belle no." I smell gas and see a small fire through the top window "Ricardo?" I run a bit faster and see the door but a loud bang goes off and I remember seeing a bright orange light before passing out.

I wake up in bed and see the bedroom door open and Ricardo walk in with a bottle of water "your awake." I smile and sit up "yeah." I rub my head and smile "what happened?" He hands me the water and sits down "we set the house on fire and escaped out back. Why did you go back?" I take a sip off the water and shrug "I thought you was still inside and didn't want you getting hurt again because off me." He smiles and kisses my cheek "I'm sorry about all this." I raise my eyebrow and laugh nervously "what? It's not your fault." He nods firmly and takes a deep breath "the southside gang has a problem with me. Not you." I hold his hand and smile "it wasn't the southside gang who took me. It was one off my foster fathers' friends. He must have found me and sent him." He clenches his fist and laughs nervously "really?" I nod and he stands up and walks towards the door "how many of them was there?" I shake my head and stand up "just the two off them." He nods and opens the bedroom door "wait." I run after him and he grabs his phone and jacket "if this prick wants a fight then he will get one." He storms out the door and I take a deep breath "don't give him what he wants." I roll my eyes and head back upstairs and get changed. I grab my phone and head out the front door and towards the mall.

I get to mall and grab a sandwich and spot Adrianna and Rosie "Belle." They run towards me and hug me "hey girl's. How was your weekend away?" I see Pedro walk towards us "good. We just got back so going shopping for tonight's BBQ. Are you coming?" I smile and nod "I wouldn't miss it for the world." The hug me and nod "good because we need goss." I laugh nervously and nod "what goss?" Pedro hugs me and smiles "hey sweetheart. How you doing?" I nod and smile "I'm good. You have a nice weekend?" He looks at the girl's and smile "we went fishing and Adrianna caught the biggest fish." I look at Adrianna and smile "really? That's amazing." She blushes and shrugs "well we will see you tonight?" I nod and smile "yeah I will be there." He waves and walks down the mall 'that was close.' I take a deep breath and head into the home store and look around the bedding stuff. I pick up the fluffy pillow Ricardo has and smile "Belle?" I freeze and turn around "what?" I see Lucas standing "Lucas?" He smiles and walks towards me "how have you been?" I shrug and laugh nervously "good." He nods and smiles "that's good." He looks towards the door and nods towards another girl "I should go but it was good seeing you." I wave and smile "you too." He nods and smiles at me "bye." He walks towards the woman and wraps his arm around her before walking towards the other side off the mall.