13.

Gloria comes back outside and looks towards Ricardo and smiles. "I'm going to wake Carlos ok?" 

Ricardo nods and smiles "good luck." 

She walks back inside and Pedro walks over with another plate and hands it to Ricardo "where are the girl's?" 

I look towards their tree hut and smile "spying on us." 

I laugh nervously and look at Ricardo "what?" 

Pedro walks towards the tree hut and I eat a big bite of my burger 'how am I going to get myself out of this?'

 I swallow the burger and laugh nervously "spying on me? To make sure I was having fun?" 

He raises his eyebrow and smirks "you said us?" 

He takes a bite of his burger and I shrug my shoulders eating another big bite "did I?" 

I look down and smile "meant me." 

He looks toward the girl's as they walk towards us "hmmm." 

They sit down and Ricardo smirks "have fun spying on us?" 

They look at me and I laugh nervously "me. Not us." 

They smile trying to hold their laughter in and shrug "don't know what you mean? We was only making sure Belle was having fun?" 

I look at Ricardo and smile "see?" 

He rolls his eyes and drinks his drink in one "I'm going for another drink."

I look towards the box of drinks on the floor "but there is a bagful here?" 

I look up but he is already in the house "I think that could have went better?" 

I roll my eyes and lean forward and grab a beer and bottle opener "what happened?" 

Rosie leans forward and smiles as Pedro walks over and hands the girl's a plate and walks back towards the BBQ. 

"I told him you was spying on us by accident then I said that yous were spying on me to make sure I was having fun." 

I open the beer and take a long sip as Rosie looks towards the door and spots Ricardo walking out with Carlos "here he comes." 

I turn around and hide the beer as I drink the rest of the bottle and hide it behind me "wow girl." 

Rosie smirks at me raising her eyebrows "Ricardo told me to drink water so I have to drink it before he comes back." 

I burp and laugh nervously "oh excuse me." 

As Ricardo and Carlos walk back over towards us I smile and stand up "where is the bathroom?" 

I lose my balance and Ricardo catches me and spots the bottle of beer as I stand up.

 "I will take you." I roll my eyes and stand up straight "I'm ok."

I walk towards the house and see Gloria making salad bowls. 

"Hey, are you ok?" I smile and nod "yeah I just need the bathroom?" 

She points towards the stairs and smiles "second door to the left." 

I nod and smile "thank you." 

I walk upstairs and look around "second door to the left?" 

I look at the doors and open one and see a bedroom "nope." 

I jump and turn around and see Ricardo "here." 

He opens a door and I see the bathroom "thank you." 

He smirks and shakes his head "welcome." 

I walk towards the bathroom and close the door behind me. 

I look towards the mirror and shake my head "what was in that drink?" 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath "pull it together." I

 run cold water and soak some on my face before heading towards the door "oh no." 

My stomach turns and I feel the sick coming through my throat and I quickly turn around and throw up in the toilet pan.

"Are you ok?" I shake my head and pull my head back "yeah I'm good." 

I stand up and look towards the dress now covered in sick "towel." 

I look around the bathroom and see a white towel hanging up "maybe not?" 

I laugh nervously and open the door a little and see Ricardo standing outside texting on his phone "hi." 

He looks at me and smiles as I hide behind the door "can you get the girl's for me?" 

He sticks his phone in his pocket and walks towards me "what's happened?" 

I look at my dress and take a deep breath "I threw up." 

I open the door and he looks at my dress "let me get you something?" 

I nod and follow him into the bedroom. 

"Here?" He hands me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt "thank you." 

I nod towards the bathroom and laugh softly "you may want to clean that?" 

He looks towards the bathroom and laughs sarcastically "get changed in here and come down when you are cleaned up ok?" 

I smile and walk towards the bed and sit down "thank you." 

He smirks and nods "no problem." 

He closes the door and I take a deep breath and look around the room. 

I spot a picture of Ricardo and the girl's on the drawers at the end of the bed and walk towards it and smile "this must be Ricardo's room." 

I look around and nod "cleaner than what I thought." 

I look towards the window and close the curtains and walk back towards the bed taking my dress of and sit down. 

I yawn and look at the bed and nod "just for a few seconds."

 I stick my feet up with my shoes still on and just in my underwear and close my eyes and fall asleep.