19.

After an hour Lucas goes to the toilet leaving me at the bar and I order 4 shots "wild night?" 

I turn around and see Alicia standing smiling "yeah." 

I nod towards Ricardo and smile "yous two look cosy?" 

She looks towards him and nods "we just have loads of history so we occasionally kiss when we are out." 

I smile and nod "noted." 

I turn around and drink all four shots "another 4 please?" 

The bartender smiles and grabs the tequila bottle and pours another 4 and I drink them in one "are you ok?"

 I look towards Alicia and stick my thumb up trying to hold my balance "fabulous. You?" 

I see Ricardo coming over and I roll my eyes "that is my que to leave." 

I grab my bag and head towards the girl's bathroom.

 I walk towards the mirror and take a deep breath and see the door open and a girl walks in "are you ok?" 

I take a deep breath and nod "I'm good."

 She hands me a bottle of water and I throw up in the sink "you want me to get someone for you?" 

I shake my head and hold my hand up "no I'm ok." 

I take the bottle of water and drink it in one "thank you." 

She smiles and hands me a mint "you want me to get you an taxi?" 

I laugh softly and shake my head "the night is young but thank you."

I walk towards the bathroom door and open it nearly looking my balance I feel someone hold me up and carry me towards a corner "let me go." 

The stick my down and I turn around and see Ricardo "what the hell Belle?" 

I roll my eyes and try walk past "let me go." 

He looks at me and laughs sarcastically "what have you took?" 

I raise my eyebrow and scoff "nothing?" He picks my up and I kick "no." 

He sticks me down and shakes his head "I'm taking you home. Let's go." 

I shake my head and laugh "you are going home with Alicia?" 

He looks around the club and smiles "I told her not tonight because I saw you stumble towards the bathroom so I knew I would have to look after your drunk ass again."

 I laugh sarcastically "I don't need you to look after me."

 I walk past him and smile when I see Lucas "you're not the only person who can kiss you know boo." 

I smirk at Ricardo and he looks towards Lucas "don't you dare." I shrug and walk towards Lucas and grab him in for a kiss.

After a few seconds I pull away and look towards Ricardo who locks his eyes onto Lucas and makes his fist into a ball. 

Lucas grabs me and kisses me back and I see Ricardo walk forward us but Carlos stands in front of him holding him back. 

I smile and shake my head looking down "what?" I look at Lucas and shrug "nothing." 

I walk towards the bar and he follows me "oh come on. You can't kiss me then laugh and say nothing?"

 I shrug and lean against the bar "I just never kiss anyone." 

He raises his eyebrow and smiles "really?" I

 shrug and look towards the bartender "two Mezcal's." 

The bartender comes over with the drinks and Lucas nods towards his friends "want to go sit down?"

 I smile and nod "yes my feet are killing me."

 I follow him towards the booth and sit down at the end next to Lucas.

I take a sip of my drink but I don't feel the burn this time so I take a deep breath and feel a breeze go up my leg and look down "easy tiger." 

I see Lucas slowly run his hand up my leg "I need the loo." 

I stand up and Lucas laughs sarcastically "again?" 

I smile and nod "the drink makes me pee constantly." I nod and shrug "won't be long." 

I walk towards the bathroom and walk towards the mirrors and see my pupils have tripled in size "wow."

 I close my eyes and shake my head and run the water on my hands 'did Lucas really do this? Was Carlos telling the truth?' 

I knew I had to get out of here without Lucas seeing. I couldn't ask Ricardo or his friends for help because they would ask to many questions. 

I needed to think and fast. 

A girl walks towards me and turns the water off "wow."

 She turns the other tap on and shakes her head "that was hot water." 

She looks at me and raises her eyebrow "are you ok?" I feel my whole body warm up and it felt like I was having a panic attack. 

The next thing I know it goes dark and I fall onto the bathroom floor.