59.

I hear tapping on the window "go away Ricardo." I look over and see Leticia "it's me." She whispers and I run towards the window and open it "I saw Ricardo walk in. Are you ok?" She hands her a bag and I smile and nod "I just don't want to see him never mind speak to him." She nods and smiles "well get some rest and I will come over tomorrow morning?" I nod and smile "thank you. For everything." She blows me a kiss and walks away "bye." I lock the window and close the curtains and sit on the edge off the bed. Looking inside the bag I smile and pull out a bar off chocolate and open it "you should be eaten proper food." I look around and see Ricardo's face by the window "go away." I stand up and walk into the living room and lay on the sofa eating my chocolate "oh come on Belle. I was angry and hurt. I wouldn't have done anything. I just wanted Leticia to think I would so you would hurt like I was." I roll my eyes and walk towards the window "so you wanted me to think that you slept with Alicia? Wow. 10 brownie points to you." He smiles softly and holds up a pizza box "let me in?" I roll my eyes and open the window "you have 10 minutes and it's only because I'm really hungry."

I take the pizza box and he climbs in and closes the window behind him "I'm sorry ok?" I roll my eyes and stick the pizza box on the table "ok." I shrug my shoulders and he smiles and walks towards me "I'm not sorry for this." He grabs my waist and pulls me into him and kisses me making my whole-body melt into his arms. I laugh nervously and shove him "no. You can't just come over here and do that." I sit down and he sits beside me and smiles "I love are you ok? I was just angry." He looks towards my stomach and smiles "why didn't you just tell me you was scared it might be Craig's?" I shrug and look towards the floor "in case you treated me different?" He takes my hand and kisses it "I could never do that." I roll my eyes and scoff "so If the baby comes out looking like you are telling me that you would love it?" He nods and smirks "yes and it isn't Craig." I roll my eyes and lean back "and how do you know that?" He smirks and grabs the pizza box "because Maria said you are 8 weeks. Not 10, Which means it's mine." I grin ear to ear and nod "really?" He smiles and nods "yeah." I feel tears run down my eyes and he grabs me in for a cuddle "I'm so sorry. For everything." I shake my head and sink into his arms "me too."

The next few weeks feel back to normal again. I move back in with Carlos and one night I come home and see him and Ricardo covered in paint "what have yous done?" They smirk and look at each other "you will see." Ricardo holds my hand and smiles "let's go." He leads me upstairs and Carlos opens the door beside his "I always wondered what this room was." I walk in and see the room freshly painted yellow "oh wow." I smile and shake my head "yous done this?" They both nod and I hug them "you guys." Carlos smiles and takes a deep breath "it was Noah's room and I think it's time to let it go." I raise my eyebrow and smile "Noah?" Ricardo sticks his hand on Carlos shoulder and smiles "Noah was Carlos's older brother that got shot by a Southsider." I raise my eyebrow and hug Carlos "I'm sorry. You didn't have to do this." He smiles and hugs me "I know but I wanted to. The baby needs a place to sleep and it's been three years so I think it's time I let go." I smile and look around "well I love it. Thank you." I laugh nervously and they both sigh "what?" I shrug and smirk "I would just." Ricardo holds his hand out and Carlos hands him a $20 "what?" Ricardo smirks "I bet that you would want to change it." I smirk and roll my eyes "I was going to say I think it could do with some teddys and toys? Maybe a few photo's?" He hugs me and smiles "Abuelo is getting the girl's old teddys out the attic and will bring them over tomorrow after the scan." I smile and kiss him "ok."

The front door opens and I raise my eyebrows "expecting anyone?" Carlos shakes his head "no?" They walk out the room and look downstairs "Belle stay there." I stay in the room and look towards the stairs as they walk down them "it's Leticia." I smile and run downstairs "hey." I hug her and she gives me a gift bag "I know your scan isn't until tomorrow but I thought off you when I saw this." I smile and look inside and pull out a photo album with 'Baby' on the front "I love it." I look at Ricardo and Carlos "see this is what we need for the baby bedroom." Leticia smiles and looks at them "you build a nursery for the baby?" Carlos smiles and nods "in Noah's old room." Leticia raises her eyebrows and smiles "really? You ready?" Carlos hugs me and smiles "I am." She nods and walks towards the stairs "well let me see then."