50.

After lunch Ricardo drives me home "I will see you tomorrow?" I nod and get out the car "make sure it's early. I want to come say goodbye to the girl's and wish them luck before they leave?" He nods and smiles "ok. I love you." I blow him a kiss and smirk "I love you too." I close the car door behind me and head inside. "Carlos?" I hear a smash coming from the kitchen "Carlos?" I spot the baseball bat at the side off the sofa so I grab it and walk into the kitchen "wow." Carlos stands up and laughs nervously "what you doing?" I roll my eyes and stick the bat down "I'm just a little jumpy. What happened?" I look at his hands covered in blood "I smashed a glass and cut myself cleaning it." I roll my eyes and grab the first aid kit "let me see." I clean the cut and bandage it up "all done." She smiles and looks at his hand "thanks." He grabs his jacket and nods "I'm going work. You going to be ok?" I nod and smile "yeah. I'm just going to have an early nigh." He smiles and waves "ok. See you tomorrow." He walks out the front door closing it behind him and I look at me phone and take a deep breath "I really need to stop being so jumpy." I smirk and dial a number "and I know the perfect thing to help."

The phone rings and after a few rings someone answers "hey. Get dressed into gym gear. We have a busy night ahead." I hang up and run upstairs and get changed into gym clothes and hear my phone ring "I'm downstairs." I smile and head out my bedroom door "I'm coming now." I run downstairs and into the car waiting outside. "Hey girl's." I smile at Leticia and Gabriella as they look at me confused "so what are we going exactly?" I stick my belt on and smile "a self-defence class?" They look at each other and laugh nervously "we know self-defence?" I roll my eyes and sit back "well I don't so let's go." Leticia drives towards a building and smiles "this is where we learned. The guy is great." I smile and nod "ok good. I just need to learn a few basics."

We head inside and a bold muscular man approaches us "hey girl's." He hugs Leticia and Gabriella and smiles "what yous doing back?" They look at me and smile "this is Belle. She needs to learn self-defence." He looks at me and smiles "what? She looks so innocent?" Leticia smirks and shrugs "she's Ricardo's girlfriend." She man raises his eyebrows and scoffs "got it." The girl's head outside and wave "have fun and be nice to her Jose. We will pick you up in an hour." I wave and laugh nervously "ok?" I look back towards the man and he smiles "ready?" He walks into a hall and I follow "I should warn you I'm pregnant?" He smirks and raises his eyebrows "really? Ricardo didn't say anything earlier?" I laugh nervously and look towards the floor "he doesn't know yet. I'm going to tell him this weekend but I just thought you should know in case there is moves you can do?" He nods and goes into the cupboard and pulls out a dummy person "you can practice on this for now." I raise my eyebrow and smirk "really? How am I meant to defence myself to something that doesn't come at me?" He scoffs and shakes his head "ok. Dummy is out the way." He gets into an attack position and nods "ready?" I shrug and get ready to defence and nod "yeah."

He comes at me and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder before slowly placing me onto the floor "I have my work cut out for me here." After an hour I finally manage to pin Jose down and keep him down "well done." I turn around and see Leticia and Gabriella clapping "here." I look at Jose and he hands me a bottle off cold water "thank you." I take some and smile "so same again tomorrow?" He nods and smiles "but let me come to Carlos's place and we can train there?" Saves you coming all the way out." I smile and nod "thank you." He holds his hand out and I shake it "see you tomorrow." I walk towards Gabriella and Leticia and shrug "I enjoyed that." Leticia look at Jose and smiles "yeah Jose is great." He and Gabriella both smirk and nod "so you have a crush on Jose?" Leticia scoffs and shakes her head "what? No." I smirk and shrug "so yous want to come over tomorrow and see me kick his ass again?" Leticia blushes and nods "hell yes." She shrugs her shoulders and scoffs "I mean. Whatever. Yeah cool." I smirk and get into the car "I'm sure you have his number so tell him to come over about 7? It's Friday so Carlos leaves about 6 for work." She gets her phone out and smirks "done."