62.

We get back to Carlos house and see him smiling "well?" I nod and smirk "you are having a god-daughter." A tear runs down his face and he smirks "really?" I smile and he runs towards his and hugs me and Ricardo "I am so excited." I grab my bag and wave "well I'm meeting Leticia to go shopping but I will see yous tonight." I walk towards the door and close it behind me. I walk down the street and hear someone whisper my name "hello?" A girl wearing a baseball hat walks out from an alleyway "Belle?" I look around and nod "yeah. Do I know you?" She takes her hat off and I see her face beaten badly. I raise my eyebrow and shake my head "are you ok?" She starts crying and shows me her arms "I moved into your old apartment and." She couldn't speak and I smile and hug her "Craig done this?" She nods and hugs me "yeah. Sorry." I shake my head and look around "you're ok. Come with me?" She nods and pushes her hair behind her ear "let's go." I smile softly and walk towards the mall and she follows behind me.

I spot Leticia and I smile "my friend is down there and I'm sure she will sort you out with a new place to live ok?" She looks at Leticia and nods "ok." Leticia smiles at me when she spots me and walks towards me "hey." I hug her and smile "this is." I look at the girl and smile "sorry I didn't actually get your name?" She smiles nervously and nods "Abbie." I look at Leticia and smile "she is living at my old apartment." I raise my eyebrows and Leticia takes a few seconds to catch on "ohhh. And he?" She nods towards her face and Abbie nods "yeah." She wipes away her tears and Leticia smile softly and hugs her "I was wondering if you had any places you know where Abbie could live?" Leticia nods and grabs her phone from her bag "I do actually. My friend Lele just moved in with her boyfriend so her old roommate is looking for someone?" Abbie smiles and hugs Leticia "yes. I can move in now?" Leticia looks at me and smiles "well we are going baby shopping?" She looks at Abbie and smiles "so we can go get your stuff in an hour? I will call my cousin and get him to come help." Abbie smiles and looks towards my stomach "is it his?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "noooo. SHE is my fiancés." I look at Leticia and smile "she?" I nod and she hugs me "I knew it." Abbie smiles and nods "then we shall celebrate. Let's shop."

We walk into the baby store and I grab a trolley and walk towards the things I was looking at for a girl and smile "this is it. This is the furniture." After we get everything on the list Leticia grabs her own basket and fills it with baby clothes "I can't let you get all that." She rolls her eyes and hands it to the woman behind the till "it's from me and Gabriella?" I smirk and shake my head "baby V is going to love yous so much." She looks at my stomach and nods "and I already love her." Abbie looks towards the door and nods "looks like someone is in trouble?" I look over and see Lucas and the girl he was with a few weeks back arguing "isn't that Lucas?" I nod and smile "yeah." He spots me and smiles and the girl looks over and growls at us "she better not come over here." Leticia steps in front of me and I laugh nervously and shake my head "she won't." She looks back at Lucas and slaps him before walking towards us "here she comes. Hold my earrings." Leticia takes her earrings out and hands me them "wow. No need for that."

I hold her back as the girl approaches us "problem?" Leticia walks forward but I hold her back and smile "yes." I shake my head and laugh sarcastically "no. Just nosey." She looks Leticia up and down and smiles "keep it that way." She turns around and shrugs "trash." I take a deep breath and let Leticia go like an owner taking a dog off its lead "trash?" She turns around and Leticia punches her in the face "how is that for trash?" Lucas laughs softly and walks in "hey Belle." I smile and wave "hi." The girl stands up and shakes her head "your Belle?" I nod and smile "yeah. So?" She laughs sarcastically and walks towards me holding her hands out and grabs my hair "slut." Leticia grabs her and pulls her hair out the store and walks towards a security guard who takes her arm and leads her away. "Are you ok?" I smile and nod "yeah I'm fine. Who is she?" Lucas laughs nervously and shrugs "my ex now I guess?" Leticia walks back in and scoffs "the cheek off that bitch. Why did she call Belle a slut?" Lucas looks towards my stomach and smiles "she thinks that you don't know who the dad to your baby is." I roll my eyes and grab the bags "let's just go and get Abbie settled."

Lucas looks at Abbie and smiles "I don't believe we have met? I'm Lucas." He holds his hand out and Abbie giggles and shakes his hand "Abbie." He looks at me and smiles "your new to town?" She shrugs and smiles "kind off? I moved here a few weeks ago but my old landlord isn't great so I'm looking for a new place." He looks at her eye and nods "Craig?" He looks at me and I nod "yeah. The man is the devil." He holds his hand out and smiles "well it was nice meeting you. I hope to see you around?" Abbie shakes his hand and smiles "me too." I roll my eyes and wrap my arm around Abbie's "let go love bird." Lucas waves as we walk out the store "he is cute." I smile and nod "he is something alright." I smile and we walk towards the car park "let's go."