55.

She looks at me and smiles "your pregnant? Ricardo hasn't said anything?" I laugh nervously and nod "well he doesn't actually know yet. Every time I try tell him something." I look towards Luis and shrug "or SOMEONE gets in the way." She smiles and hugs me "he is going to be so thrilled." I smile and nods "let's get out of her before these two dummies get up?" I smile and grab my bag "go get the girl's and the dogs?" She raises her eyebrows and smile "dogs?" The girl's run downstairs with Dalton and Nate and they run towards Gabriella and lick her "hey boys." The girl's looks at Luis and Antonio and shake their heads "what happened?" I smile and shrug "they tried to kidnap Gabriella so we used our girl power and kicked their bums but we need to go before they wake up ok?" Luis moves and I nod "go." The girl's run out the front door and I grab the gun from the plant pot and place it in my bag and run after them closing the door behind me. We run down the street and into Marcus house before anyone can see and I lock the door behind me "lock all the windows and close all the curtains and blinds." Gabriella runs upstairs and nods "come on girl's." I walk into the kitchen and lock the back door.

Closing the kitchen curtains I look towards the girl's and they smile "we heard that man." I smile and shake my head "saying what?" They look at my stomach and shrug "that your pregnant?" I smile and hug them "is that a good thing?" They nod and smile "of course. We love you." I feel a tear run down my face and I smile and wipe it "I love yous two so much." I squeeze them and nod towards the stairs "let's go upstairs and we can find a good hiding place? Just in case?" They nod and walk towards the stairs "come on Dalton. Come on Nate." The dogs follow them upstairs and I take a deep breath and look towards my stomach "just your daddy to tell now little one." I smile and head upstairs after the girl's. "Found mine." I look into the room and smile "where are you?" Adrianna walks out from a small cupboard and waves "ok good. What about your sister?" I walk downstairs and see Ricardo in the kitchen doorway "what are you doing here?" He runs over towards me and rubs my stomach "are you ok?" I laugh nervously and nod "who told you?" He raises his eyebrow and smirks "you? I got your text?" Adrianna and Rosie run over and hug him "Ricardo." He looks towards the stairs and smiles "stay here." He runs upstairs and I shake my head "something isn't right?" I look over the living room window and see Luis holding a gun towards Carlos head "shit." Ricardo runs downstairs and shakes his head "what?" I laugh nervously and smile "I just need a really cold glass of water?" He kisses my forehead and smiles "I will get it?" He walks away and I grab his hand and kiss his lips "I love you." He smiles and hugs me "I love you too."

He walks into the kitchen and I grab the keys and quickly head out the front door and lock it behind me. I run towards Luis and shake my head "let him go." He rolls his eyes and drops him to the ground and he groans in pain "what do you want Luis?" He smirks and looks me up and down "I did want revenge but now I know you are carrying Ricardo 's baby it changes everything." He looks at my stomach and smiles "I heard you was a bit off a whore and slept around?" Carlos attempts to stand up and stands in front of me "don't speak to her like that." Luis rolls his eyes and shoots his leg sending him back down "oh shut up." The gunshot echoes through the air and Luis grabs me "show time." He looks towards the living room window and I see Ricardo looking around for me before eventually look out the window "and there we go." He shakes his head and Luis smirks and grabs my hair and pushes me towards the ground making me fall on my side before kicking my stomach "stop." He looks at the window and nods "time to go." He grabs me and sticks me into the black SUV "drive!"