49.

I drift off to sleep but wake up when I hear the door unlock and jump up and grab the baseball bat. I run towards the door and swing the bat "wow." I see Ricardo. Carlos and Anthony "are you ok? I got your voicemail." He nods and Carlos and Anthony check the full house "I'm fine. Whoever it was left and got into that black car." Ricardo hugs me and smiles "good." He looks at the bat and scoffs "nice work with that bat." I roll my eyes and hand him it "I panicked ok? I fell asleep and next thing I know I hear the door so I just jumped up and attacked." He runs his hand through my hair and smiles "you want to go for a sleep in my bed?" I shake my head and kiss him "I'm ok now." I head towards the backdoor and shrug "I'm going for a swim. You coming?" He walks towards me and nods toward the pool "yeah ok. Let me just get changed?" I nod and he runs upstairs "tell Ricardo we will keep looking and will keep him updated." Carlos waves and walks towards the door with Anthony "ok. Bye."

They close the door behind them and I lock it and take a deep breath "you sure you are ok?" I look up the stairs and see Ricardo in just blue shorts that match his eyes "I am now." He smirks and runs down the stairs "what you going to wear?" I smile and shrug "my underwear?" He bites his bottom lip and follows me towards the back yard "oh yeah?" I smile and nod "yeah." I open the back door and jump into the pool with my dress still on but take it off when I get into the pool "guess I will just need to borrow another one off your tops?" He shakes his head and gets in "looks like it." He kisses me and lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist "how you feeling now?" I shrug and smile "better." He kisses my neck and giggles "good."

I smile and hug him "so I have something I want to speak to you about actually?" He smiles and nods "ok? Sounds serious." I shrug and let go off him "it is." I take a deep breath and open my mouth but he looks behind me and smiles "hold that thought?" I look behind me and see Adrianna and Rosie run towards us "Belle." They sit at the side off the pool and smile "hey girls." I look at Ricardo and laugh nervously "maybe that t-shirt would be a good idea now?" He looks at me underwear and laughs sarcastically "good shout." He gets out the pool and walks towards the door "so girls who wants to get Belle a towel first?" Adrianna and Rosie run inside and I smile and wait by the side off the pool embarrassed. Ricardo gets t-shirt from the kitchen and walks back out with it "here you go." He hands me it and smiles "thank you." I stick it on and get out the pool "lunch?" I look at the back door and see Gloria holding a bag "sounds perfect." She walks back into the kitchen and I walk towards the chairs with Ricardo and sit down "so what did you want to talk about?" The girl's run out and I smile "it can wait." I look at my stomach and nod "It's not going anywhere."

The girl's sit beside me and hand me a towel each "thank you girl's." I smile and shrug "but I prefer to do this?" I grab my hair and squeeze it making the water go over the both off them making them squeal. I laugh softly and smile "much better." Gloria walks out and smiles "lunch is ready." The girl's run in and Ricardo looks at me "you going to be ok eating?" I stand up and nod "yeah. I will be fine." I follow him inside and sit down at the table "here yous go." Gloria sticks sandwiches and pasta down and I grab a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich and bite into it but instantly regretting it "excuse me." I run towards the bathroom and throw it back up. I take a deep breath and shake my head "come on little one. Let me head something." I stand up and wash my hands "Belle?" The bathroom door opens and I see Gloria smiling "are you?" She walks in and closes the door behind her "pregnant?" Tears run down my face and I nod "but Ricardo doesn't know so don't say anything." She hugs me and smile "why are you crying? This is amazing news." I wipe my tears and shake my head "we haven't spoken about kids so I don't know if he even wants any?" She smiles and shakes her head "Ricardo will be excited about the news." I smile and shrug "really?" She hugs me and smiles "of course he will. He adores you." I smile and nod "your right. I will tell him tonight." She opens the door and smile "I will see you downstairs?" I smile and nod "ok. I'm just going to freshen up." She nods towards the cupboard and smiles "spare toothbrushes are in there."

She walks out the bathroom closing the door behind her and I grab a toothbrush and start brushing my teeth before heading back downstairs. "There is a reason for this lunch." Pedro smiles and looks at the girl's "the girls have a competition this weekend so we are going to be away for a few days." The girl's smirk and nod "really?" I smile at the girl's and nod "well done girl's." Gloria looks at me and smiles "so yous will have the house to yourself this weekend." She nods and I smile "perfect." I will at Ricardo and he smirks "we can talk then." He raises his eyebrow and laughs nervously "about what?" I shrug and eat into a sandwich "need to wait and see." He rolls his eyes and eats a bit off pasta "fine I guess I can wait." Gloria smiles "it's worth the wait." Ricardo looks at her and raises his eyebrow "you know?" She smiles and nods "what is it?" Pedro moves closer to her and she shakes her head "yous will ALL have to wait until this weekend to find out."