11.

"Ricardo called me his friend so your plan is working girl's." 

Adrianna and Rosie look at each other and shake their heads "what? No." 

They look at me and I raise my eyebrows "what? Isn't that what yous wanted?" 

They shake their heads and take a deep breath "we wanted him to fall in love with you." 

I laugh nervously and shake my head "what? Why?" 

Rosie looks towards the ground and shrugs "your nice and we thought you would be perfect for him." 

Adrianna nods and smiles "but we didn't want him playing you like the other girl's so we wanted to make him notice you then slowly fall in love with you." 

I laugh nervously and shake my head hugging them "girl's that is so sweet but I'm not looking for that right now." 

I shake my head and look towards the house and see Ricardo looking at me smiling.

 "I just wanted to start a fresh start and make friends for now." I look back towards the girl's and see them smiling "for now?" 

They run towards a tree hut behind them and laugh "girl's?" 

I roll my eyes and turn around and see Gloria walking towards me smiling as she carries two glasses.

 "Hey." I wave and she hands me a glass. "What is this?" She winks and takes a sip of hers "taste it and see." 

I take a sip and shake my head as the drink runs down my throat leaving a burning tingly feeling "wow." 

I laugh nervously and look towards it "what is this?" She smirks and shrugs "Pedro's secret drink." 

She takes a sip of hers and smiles "I don't even know what is in it." 

I see Pedro standing at the back door "Gloria?" 

She turns around and nods "coming." 

She looks at me and smiles "have fun and don't let them annoy you too much." 

She rubs my arm before walking towards the house.

I look back towards the tree hut and see the girl's running towards me holding a book "here." 

Rosie hands me it and smirks. I shake my head and look at it "what's this?" 

I open it and Rosie laughs "Ricardo's diary." I

 raise my eyebrows and hand it back to her "no. I can't take this?" 

She steps backwards and I look towards the house and see Ricardo walking out "he's coming." 

Rosie grabs the book and smiles "fine but you can take it before you leave." 

She runs back towards the tree hut and flings the book in before running back over towards me. 

"I have read it so I know what to look out for." She looks towards him and smiles "like when he likes a girl he doesn't show it." 

Adrianna nods and smiles "or when he licks his lips." 

I look towards Ricardo and see him smiling at me "I haven't noticed him doing that?" 

I look at the girl's and they raise their eyebrows "have you noticed him smiling at you every time you look at him?" 

I laugh nervously and look towards the ground "yeah I have actually." 

I look at the girl's and shake my head "but I am not looking for anything and Ricardo did call me his friend earlier so I think that is all we will be." 

The girl's take a deep breath and nod "fine but if you change your mind you know where we are. Ok?"

 I smile and nod agreeing "deal."

They run of into the house and I walk over towards the chairs .

"Come sit next to me?" Carlos taps the empty seat next to him and I smile and walk towards it and sit down. 

"You smell amazing." He smirks and moves close to me smelling me "what are you wearing?" 

I laugh nervously and shake my head "nothing?"

 He nods and leans back "my t-shirt the next morning?" 

I roll my eyes and laugh sarcastically "good one. How many girl's you used that on?" 

I look over towards the door and see Ricardo walking over as Carlos wraps his arm around me "just you." 

I look back towards Carlos and smell the whiskey of his breath and it reminds me of Mr White and I freeze. 

"Come on you." Ricardo walks towards us and pulls Carlos up. 

"Go get some water and leave the girl's alone." Carlos looks at Ricardo and rolls his eyes "fine." 

He looks at me and smirks "to be continued my lady." He winks and walks into the house.

Ricardo starts to walk towards the house but looks back towards me "want a drink?" 

I look at him and see him smiling "yeah, sure." 

He nods and smirks  waiting for my reply "surprise me?" 

He laughs softly and licks his lips "ok but remember you asked for it." 

He walks into the house and I look at the half of glass that Gloria gave me and drink it in one 'deep breaths.'

I breath in and out and see Rosie and Adrianna running towards me smiling "are you ok?" 

I nod and lean back "yeah I'm fine." 

Rosie looks at Adrianna and nods "Adrianna saw Carlos being a little too friendly so she went and told Ricardo because Carlo's can be a little well." 

She looks towards the back door and laughs nervously "frisky on whiskey Ricardo calls it." 

I shake my head and laugh nervously "I'm fine but thanks." 

I look towards the back door and nod "also, noted." 

I see Ricardo walking back out holding two glasses so I nod towards the girl's and they run of giggling "what was that about?" 

Ricardo hands me a glass and I shrug and lean back "inside joke." 

He looks towards the girl's and smirks "really? You have inside jokes with them? With Adrianna?" I

 look at them and see them smiling "yeah?" 

I look at Ricardo and shrug "she is a good kid." I pick my drink up and smile "they both are."