26.

The next morning I wake up when someone knocks on my door "I'm coming."

I run towards the door and open it "good morning." I see Adrianna and Rosie holding a bag up "we brought breakfast."

They walk in and I shake my head "how did yous get here?" I close the door and they smile and sit on the sofa "Ricardo dropped us of? He has some things to do before we go so he said that we could stay here for an hour or so? He didn't text you?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "no but it's fine."

I walk towards them and sit down taking my bagel "yous are always welcome here." They look around the place and smile "can we have a sleepover?" I raise my eyebrow and shrug "sure? When?" They look at each other and smile "next weekend?" I nod and smile "if it's ok with your grandparents?" They nod and smile "they love you so they won't mind."

I blush and eat the rest of my bagel "they do?" They nod and smile "my whole family love you and most of them haven't met you." Adrianna smirks and nods "yet." I laugh nervously and shake my head "yet?" The door goes and Rosie runs towards it "I will get it."

Rosie opens the door and I see Craig standing at the other side "hello there." He looks at Rosie and smiles "is Belle here?" I wave towards him and smile "hey." He looks towards me and nods "can I have a word?" I nod and run towards him closing the door behind me as I step out the hallway.

With a million things going through my head and I fake a smile and nod "what's up?" He hands me a bag and nods "I was having a clear out of the basement and found these which belonged to the last tenant if you want them?" I look inside and see the same black fluffy heart pillow that Ricardo has "thank you." I giggle and smile "I love it."

He nods and walks back down the hallway and I shake my head and laugh nervously before heading back inside.

I stick the bag on the kitchen counter and nod toward the girl's "I'm going to get changed but help yourselves to check out the apartment?" I close the bedroom door behind me and the girl's look at each other and run towards the bag and open it "who was that man?" Rosie shakes her head and looks towards my bedroom door "I don't know but I think Ricardo should know?" Adrianna nods and takes a deep breath "I agree."

She looks towards the bedroom room and shrugs "I like Belle though?" Rosie smiles and hugs her "me too but Ricardo is our number one. Always."

Rosie looks at the pillow and shrugs "let's wait and see first though? Belle is a nice girl and we shouldn't be too quick to judge?" I walk out and smile "quick to judge what?" The girl's jump and laugh nervously "Abuela's new wallpaper?" I shake my head and smile "why is it not nice or something?" They look at each other and smile "it is." They look at me and shrug "but it done something bad we think." I raise my eyebrow and shake my head "what?"

The front door goes and Adrianna opens it "Ricardo." They hug him and he looks at me and smirks "what have you done to them?" I shrug and shake my head "nothing? They are just happy to see you I guess?" He walks towards me and kisses me "and are you?" I smile and kiss him back "a little?" The girl's each hold one of Ricardo's hands and pull him out the apartment "come on."

He catches his balance and laughs sarcastically "ok. I'm coming." They drag him out the door and down the hallway and I grab my towel before following behind them. I see Pedro in the car smiling as we walk out.

I get in the back with the girl's and they don't say much the full way there.

They quickly get out the car when we arrive without saying another word "what's got into them?" Pedro looks at me and I shrug "I have no idea?" I look at the girl's and see them laughing and playing together "did I do something?" Ricardo shakes his head and smiles "I will find out ok?" I smile softly and nod "thank you."

He gets out the car and runs towards them and I get out the help Pedro with the picnic basket and blankets and we walk towards the spot me and Ricardo was at yesterday.

I set the blanket down and Adrianna runs over and sits down "are you ok?" She looks towards the ground and nods "yip." I look at Pedro and he shrugs and sits down "where is Rosie and Ricardo?" Pedro points towards the waterfall and smiles "they will be in already."

I walk towards the cliff and see them in the water "how did they get down there so fast?" I look at Pedro and he smirks "they jumped?" I look at the cliff and nod "ok. I can do this."

I take my clothes of and place them beside the blanket "I'm going in." I run and jump without thinking.