Cast of Characters

As mentioned before, this is a "spin off" the "Alternate Universe" of MCFF.

If you do not feel like reading his story because of the characters that I created, it's okay, I will not mind at all. Thank you!

Marco Alden Faulkerson

The third child of former actor Richard Faulkerson Jr, just like his brother Thirdy, they are the prototype of their Father when it comes to looks and charm.

Vivian Scarlett Villareal

The unica hija of Business Tycoon Mr. Lucas Villareal and former Ballerina Mrs. Elizabeth Natalia Villareal y' Ayala. (And yes, that is Lily Collins!)

Katherine "Kookie" Martinez Ayala

Vivian's Auntie Kookie; sister of her Mom and the one who took care of her when she ran away from home. She was a Science Teacher and was once engaged to a Prince of Monaco.

Richard Faulkerson Jr and Charlene Anastasia Faulkerson

Marco's Parents, his father was a former Actor, the biggest star in his time. He eventually married former Beauty Queen turned Environmentalist Charlene Anastasia Prieto. They are the coolest parent a child can wish for according to Marco, his elder twin siblings - Charlize and Thirdy and their youngest sister - Riza Penelope.

Lucas Villareal and Elizabeth Natalia Villareal

Vivian's parents.

Lucas Philip Villareal

Vivian's elder brother

***this chapter will be updated as we go on***