All About Marco

A/N Hey #MaVinatics! here we go....as the story gets deeper, so does the build up for the upcoming book "Attorney Bae". Because you wanted more, I will⁸ give you more stories! Just be patient with me okay?

As he is about to make the most important decision of his life, let us explore the story of Marco, his childhood and growing up years before he became "The Science Bae"

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

More than 20 years ago...

The Elite News

Mr. and Mrs. Faulkerson Jr welcomes their third child, Marco Alden Faulkerson! Pictures are still not available as the parents wanted to enjoy their moment with their latest child. Mother and son are both well and the Twins are just as excited to meet their baby brother.

Marco at Kindergarten

The Faulkerson Twins, Thirdy and Charlize would usually walk with Marco and drop him at his room. They got used to people taking their pictures, being hugged, given gifts and all that attention. They are aware that their Parents are famous and that inspired them to study hard so that their Parents would alway show up in Recognition Events.

At the early age of 5, Marco has shown interest in Science

At the early age of 5, Marco has shown interest in Science. He would dress up as a Mad Scientist or Astronaut but never a Prince or any superhero. The fourth and the youngest Faulkerson Rizza Anastasia arrived when Marco was almost 4 years old. During the Christmas Party, they run into RFJ02's favorite teacher - Teacher Kookie! She was carrying a baby girl, almost same age as Riz...

RFJ02: Teacher Kookie!!!

K: RJ!!! Oh is this Baby Riz???

MC: Yes po...and Marco, baby say hello to Teacher Kookie...

M: hello Teacher Koolie...

K: So cute ...this is my niece Vivian, her Mother will pick her up soon.

MC: Oh pretty....she looks like her Mom!

K: She does....she wants to be a Ballerina.

Marco at Elementary

Just like his siblings, Marco is an Achiever in School especially in Science.He had been sent to several Science Convention and was even a representative to the Science Academy in Singapore. Mommy Charlene took some time off to be with him and on the third and last day of the Convention, Daddy RFJ02 surprised him with his siblings and they spent additional three days just having fun in Singapore.

Teenage Marco

Quite a charmer that he is, Marco had been classified as the "Dork Heartrob" while his Kuya Thirdy was the "Ultimate Heartrob". However to the disappointment of almost all ladies in his class, Marco did not attend the Prom Night, instead he went to a Science Convention in South Africa.

Marco looks after his Kuya Thirdy, however after the thing that happened to Thirdy when he was 11 years old, his personality changed. Thirdy or RFJ the Third became more serious in looking after himself and family members. Marco used to joke that he has two fathers - RFJ02 and RFJ03!

Marco and Mia

Marco's first love was Mia, it was a very bittersweet love story. He got his arm tattoo in memory of her and used to visit South Africa until he was 25 years old and ready to move on with his life.

Marco the Science Bae

As a kid, Marco and his other siblings used to do a lot of commercials; the camera loves them the most - as the Photographers and Directors used to say.

While Marco is in college, he and his friends decided to upload a video, just Marco explaining the Scientific Method. On 24 hours it became viral and people started asking for more! Marco, Doc and Verne kept on uploading videos until they received an offer for circulation especially with the Department of Education. From thereon, Marco was named as "The Science Bae". #Marconatics wss formed with 95% of its member are ladies.

Just like Thirdy, Marco felt the pressure of being the son of one Richard Faulkerson, Jr., actor, director and ambassador of good will. People kept on comparing them and for Marco, it is an honor to be compared to his famous Dad. However for Thirdy, he wanted to be "different" from RFJ02 hence he took up Law and people named him as "Attorney Bae" - even if he hadn't taken the Bar.

Because he had been working since college, Marco was able to save money and at the age ot 25, he decided to invest on a Mc Donald's franchise. And this Mc Donald's opening changed his life, this is where he met Vivian...

Present Time

Faulkerson Residence

Mommy Charlene is baking brownies while RFJ02 is marinating the chicken; he knows his "prototype" too well...

RFJ02: Oh my Science Boy is here....yes Marco?

M: Hi Dad...Mom...may I have the promise ring?

Mommy Charlene yelled but RFJ02 told her to be quiet, they left their baked brownies and chicken, wash their hands and they all went up to the Library.

RFJ02: Marco...Im' happy for you, it's about time! very straightforward ha! kasi yung Kuya mo nag ala Ninja, basta kinuha ung heirloom ring tpos nag iwan ng note ha ha ha

MC: and we found out late na! engaged na pala sila ni Stella ha ha ha

RFJ02: But it's all good...

M: Thanks Mom and Dad...love you po!!!

RFJ02: Anak, Im' sure she will say yes...

MC: Ofcourse, who will say no to a Faulkerson proposal???

M: Wish me luck po...and I need help po kapag mag p propose na ako, maybe months after I give this promise ring!

MC: Ay iba siya...may Scientific Method din ng pag p propose!!!

RFJ02: We got you Prototype...we got you anak.

M: Thanks po.

-To be Continued-

the next chapter will be so 🥰🥰🥰