The Theory of Relativity

A/N And here it goes...no need to panic, if you have read the One Shot that inspired this book you will know that this is essential to the time and space continuum of #MaVinatics...

Enjoy! Go get your dresses ready...

Thank you Readers! The Science Bae now has 20K reads and on #19 spot on wattpadphilippines...guess who's also on #1 spot? 🤪

Scientific Work of Fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬🧫🧬🧪🧸

Marco runs to Viv and his Kuya Thirdy gently places her in one of the lounge chair. Stella doesn't seem worried and Auntie Kookie, though worried is still as poised as she is thanking Ms. Mayim. Viv wakes up and looks at everyone looking at her....

M: Baby....

S: hi hi hi pwede...

T: Stella...

And she glares at her husband, he ended up hugging his wife and 4 month old baby in her tummy. Verne smiles at the shift of Thirdy's mood while it seems that Marco is on the verge of tears.

T: Alright, let's go get Viv into the hospital...

V: No need...am hungry! I didn't eat breakfast...

S: Oh baby girl...are you sure?????

V: Yes and am dizzy right now...but hey Atty Bae carried me! achievement unlocked! oppsss

M: Baby you scared me...let me take you to the hospital.

V: Am go.....odddd....

And then she faints again, Marco carried her while Verne went to get the van. Viv woke up in a hospital bed, she's in her clothes, no dextrose - good she's terified of those...and there he is, Marco...and her parents, with his parents!

V: What's going on???

M: Viv...baby, please relax. We need to tell you something. (holds her hand)

V: am I...dying?

E: No babydoll...on the contrary, there is LIFE inside you...

V: Huh?

E: Results are in...you are six weeks pregnant!

Viv gasp while RFJ02 and Daddy Lucas hold Marco, as if they will torture him but Marco is smilling.

V: Oh no.....am sorry Mom...

E: Oh no babydoll, it's alright! You guys are engaged...and Charlene, please say it...

C: And we kinda expect this to happen soon thus we prepared na for your wedding, should you want it to happen now or all up to you guys...

E: Yes, just choose from the ideas we gave you and we can make it happen.

L: Yes Viv, just relax, I like Marco, howeber should Philip want to punch him, I might not stop him ha ha ha

M: Thanks Sir Lucas...

L: It's Dad Lucas now...

RFJ02: Alright guys, parentals, let us leave the future parentals here...Marco, Viv, congratulations! we will be back in 15 minutes and then Viv will go home to rest.

M: Thanks Dad

M: Thanks Dad.

Viv started crying and Marco hugs her...

M: Hey...don't cry, it's alright, our parents are okay with this. I love you Viv.

V: I know...am just...overwhelmed? so many things going on...

M: We have each other...and this little baby over here...

V: Where is Stella?

M: She's on...bed rest, ate too much avocado and chicken ha ha ha...

V: I think she knows that I am pregnant...even before we found out...

M: Well, Stella knows...ask my Kuya Thirdy!

V: Yes she does...

Marco kisses Viv and they agreed that Viv will go home to stay with her Mom and Dad and the next day they will start planning their wedding. They decided to be married in April 17, which is in about 6 weeks.

That night, The Faulkersons GC changed its name to #MaVinatics Wedding and added Viv'd parents. The entire GC was flooded with wedding ideas, gowns, flowers - so much girly stuff going on that Daddies RFJ02 and Lucas decided to "mute" the said GC.

-To be Continued-

iiiiieeeeeeee....Marco and Viv will be saying hi to Athena Giselle soon! plus a wedding! Things will be more exciting dear #MaVinatics! get ready 🥰🥰🥰

Marco and Viv will be saying hi to Athena Giselle soon! plus a wedding! Things will be more exciting dear #MaVinatics! get ready 🥰🥰🥰