Walk on the Ocean

A/N Hey #MaVinatics and Scientific Readers! I know, everyone's excited to see what I will whip up...or whisk...ha ha ha.

You all know that I like to keep you guys waiting and waiting...but really, my work had been so demanding lately, even my Saturday had been dedicated to it! Anyway, this update will be 🥰 as always.... (wait for the announcement at the end of this chapter)

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

That night, Marco sends a message to Viv...

M: Sweet dreams...it's been a long day, tomorrow I'll pick you up by 7am. Let's go to the beach!

V: Yeyyyyyyyyyyy....really Baby Copper???

M: Yes Baby Tellurium, we have a beach house, an hour drive from here. Your Auntie Kookie suggested it, she said you need relax and what better way to relax than to take a walk on the ocean.

V: You guys have beach house?

M: Akala mo kayo lang ano??? Joke...sleep na tayo...love you!!!

V: I love you too..

After putting the phone down, Viv, in her pyjamas runs and screams for Auntie Kookie. She is by the kitchen making tea...

AK: Yes??? Swim wear? Hats? Sunscreen?

V: ha ha ha kayo ha nag u usap kayo ni Marco!

AK: Have you told him?

V: Not everything...but I will.

AK: Good...black swimwear or the beige one? You'll look great on any of those, get some tan na din, you're always so pale...

And they spent half an hour preparing Viv's things; Aunt Kookie said that this is only for a day trip - unless they are eloping, which made Viv blush.

The Next Day

Marco arrives early and brings a lot of Mc Donalds breakfast for Teacher Kookie. They talk a little and then Viv came down in her pants and knitted shirt. She smiled at Marco and after Auntie Kookie gave her flask of tea, they headed off. Marco is using a different car, his Kuya Thirdy's convertible and used with permission he added.

Viv sits up, hugs her legs and Marco holds her hand.

M: Are you okay na?

M: Are you okay na?

V: Getting there, sige na nga ikwento ko na sa yo...para pagdating natin sa beach house di na natin pag usapan.

M: Go on...

V: Toby is the elder brother of Leo, the one that Dad and Kuya Philip wanted me to marry years ago...that's why I escaped di ba? Anyway, given what happened last night, it seems that my Dad and Kuya are no longer okay with their family.