Quantum Chemistry

A/N Hello #MaVinatics, #Marconatics and all of you beautiful readers! I took the weekend off to celebrate my Mom's bday and as usual, I will make this update worth the wait!

Let us go inside the Villareal Mansion and see how our Science Bae will deal with the Parentals of the Ballet Princess... goodluck Marco! I bet #MaVinatics and #Marconatics are cheering for you!!!

Work of scientific fiction by jenofgenovia
#beautifulotor

🔬🧬🧲🧫🧪

Uhhh...this is your house? Are you sure hindi ito extension ng Taj Mahal or something?

This is it...the house where I grew up and then left at the age of 21.

Alright...let's go!!!

***

A Butler greeted them as they enter the house, Vivian hugs him and...

V: Oh Hector! how I miss you!

H: We miss you Miss Vivian...

Hector eyed Marco and then looks at Vivian.

V: This is Marco. Marco Alden Faulkerson!

H: YOUR Marco?

V: Just Marco....for...now...

M: I'll take it, good evening Mr. Hector!

Hector gave him a firm handshake, thank goodness Marco wears a jacket, he has a feeling that once he sees the tattoo in his arm, this Hector will knock him down.

They went inside the living room and Marco, even if he is used to this kind of houses, still finds himself in awe of Vivian's home. A lovely lady in black dress smiled at them and Vivian runs towards her.

V: Mommy!!!!

V: Mommy!!!!

E: My love....

L: And you are Marc Anthony?

M: Marco Alden Faulkerson, Sir.

L: And you are Vivian's...

M: Friend...and suitor...and hopefully more than that in the future Sir.

A loud music plays as Philip enters the area, Marco knows that SONG...they used to sing that as kids and as teenagers they often annoy their Dad about it. "Wish I may" plays aloud via Philip's tablet and then he looks at Marco.

P: So you are the son of Alden or Richard Faulkerson, Jr! Nice! Artista ang dad!

M: Yes po, may Dad used to be an Actor with a lot of following until now. I am the third child and we all love our parents.

L: I wish Vivian will say the same.

E: Tama na muna, can we all eat first?

It was a quiet dinner, Marco assisted Vivian and Philip gave him the look; Vivian's Mom Elizabeth told Marco at how Viv started ballet at the age of three and how eversince she is a baby, Viv will go with her at a Ballet Studio and dance along with her.