Precision

A/N Happy 4th ADN!!! Well, here is my a little late update 😂 Marco and Viv are quite busy, the Grand Recital and the upcoming Meet the Parents...

Thank you for reading THIS story, Im' still here for ADN 💛💙💚

Work of scientific fiction by the #beautifulotor jenofgenovia

🔬

Saturday Afternoon

It's time for The Grand Event, Marco checks on his sister Rizza and she said that Kuya Thirdy will be driving her while Ate Charlize will meet them at the Rosario Plaza.

Marco asked Auntie Kookie about what he should wear and she told him that the event is smart casual. He went to the Venue earlier than usual and there she is, in a nice dress welcoming her guests.

Viv smiled at him as she enters the venue with the Mayor and his son Arthur, Marco's eyes widen as this Arthur holds her arm!

Kuyaaaaaaaaaaa....

It's Riza, in her jazz costume with Kuya Thirdy.

M: Riza Banana!

R: Wag kang makulit ha! Pag ikaw tumawa mmy sasapakin kita!

T: Kaming bahala diyan...asan na si Charlize?

Riza pointed somewhere and Charlize is talking to Arthur, the Mayor's son...right, he's Arthur, their classmate in elementary before he moved to Manila! Charlize is laughing and she even fix his collar! Thirdy and Marco nods at each other and are about to go to them when Riza holds their arms.

R: Hep hep...pabayaan! Wag kayong ano! Si Dad nga hinahayaan silang mag coffee2 hi hi hi

T: What???

M: Ah ayun naman pala....

R: Kuya Thirdy, kalma...dalawa naman tayong walang lovelife eh. Pero pag nauna ako hi hi

T: Quiet Riz wala kang ice cream mmy!

R: Love you Kuyas...ang popogi nyo tlg!!! Kuya Marco, I need my ride...

Marco bended down a bit and Riza rides his back; he took her to the Dressing Room and Viv sees them. Marco leaves the room after kissing Riz for goodluck and winks at Viv.

The Program started with the little kids performing Ballet Basics; Marco stands up as he sees Nalia and she waves at him. Several Jazz and Contemporary dance followed and for the finalè, a combination of Ballet and Jazz Dance. Viv was the lead in the Ballet Dance while Riz was the lead for the Jazz Routine.

Charlize, Thirdy and Marco were cheering for Riza when they realized that they were the only ones screaming while the rest are just watching and applauding

C: Oh my gosh nkkhiya tayo! Go Rizza!!!

T: woot woot!!!

M: Rizza Banana!!!!

And the siblings laugh as Rizza gave them the look; that's just how the Faulkerson Sibs show love for one another.

The program ended before 10pm and Marco with Thirdy and Charlize headed towards the Dressing Room. The Guards are not allowing them to get inside and...

C: Teka bakit dalawa ang bouquet na dala ni Marco Polo???

T: Oo nga...dalawa? Dobleng flowers for Rizza?

M: Isa kay Viv...o Kuya ikaw na magbigay kay Rizza...

C: hi hi hi...buti naman kuripot talaga ang Kuya natin eh...

T: Malay ko bang may pabulaklak dapat!

C: Kaya walang lovelife...

M: Shhhhh....ay! Teacher Kookie!!!

AK: Hello guys! Awwww ang sweet naman, all out support for Rizza!

C: And kay Ms. Viv po (points at Marco!)

M: Teacher Kookie, ayaw po kaming papasukin eh...

AK: Well, I can only allow ONE of you guys to go inside with me...sino ang sasama sa kin?

Thirdy hands Rizza's bouquet to Marco and Charlize smiled. Marco nods and offers his arm for Teacher Kookie.

C: Yan! Swabe...Kuya paturo ka nga kay Marco!

T: Huy....dahil diyan hatian mo ako sa dinner natin!

C: Pwes mag o order na lang tayo ng pizza!

Marco enters the room with Teacher Kookie, he looks for Rizza and she is at the center of the room talking to Viv, they are still wearing their white Angel costumes.

R: Kuyaaaaaa

Marco smiled and hands Rizza the tulips bouquet and then gives the roses bouquet to Viv.

V: Thank you!

M: You guys did well! Galing ng precision ng movements!

R: Ayan na...Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert! Ms Viv, sagutin mo na ang Kuya ko! Mabait naman yan at pogi din naman kahit hindi fluffy ang cheeks!

V: I have to stay here until midnight na siguro, enjoy your dinner guys!

R: You can go with us! Im' sure my sibs wouldn't mind, isama din natin si Teacher Kookie!

V: Thank you but I need to stay talaga.

M: I'll call you later.

V: Okay.

Marco couldn't help it, he kissed her temples and she blushes. Rizza couldn't hide her kilig and she jumps around the room.

The Faulkerson Sibs ended up eating at Rosario's a restaurant near the venue. They invited Doc and Verne to join them; Rizza kept on teasing Marco and Doc said that his #MaVinatics heart is happy.

It is almost midnight when they parted ways; Thirdy said he will stay at the House with Riza and Charlize while Marco said that he will stay at his condo in Nuvali. Charlize and Rizza give him the heart heart sign.

Marco called Viv and asked if he can still visit her in their house, he noted that he will bring food - salad and soup, light meals. Viv said yes and asked him to buy pizza for her and Teacher Kookie. They agreed to meet at her house in 15 minutes as they need to talk about meeting her parents on Sunday Dinner.

-To be Continued-