Gwahak Bae 🇰🇷

A/N And we're going to Korea!!!Been busy at work but will try my best to keep the updates going!

Gwahak means Science in Korea...and yes know I wrote a story where Fic A went to Korea! Once you see my visuals, you will get why I decided to pick Korea again (aside from the fact most people say that I look very Korean)

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

At the Airport

Marco

Fan girls or #Marconatics heard about the Award that Marco will be receiving in Korea, they are now at the airport waiting for him. Marco is a bit bothered because people will see Viv with him and he knows how she tried to avoid the spotlight.

RFJ02 and Mommy Charlene drive Marco and Charlize to the airport. As much as his parents want to join him, they couldn't as they have to plan the 50th Wedding Anniversary of Mommy Charlene's parents.

RFJ02: Hay anak...dami mong fans oh!

M: Dad, bk m bother si Viv sa dami nila!

MC: Oh she'll get the hang of it! Ako nga hanggang ngaun nagugulat pa din eh.

C: Hay naku Mom, these men in our family talaga ano po???

MC: Oh yes...I have an idea, Char and I will meet Viv and Teacher Kookie, Babe, alam mo na, distract the audience.

RFJ02: Alright...let's go Off Spring...

Viv

Auntie Kookie is teasing Viv about the sweater she is wearing.

V: What? Malamig po sa Korea d b?

K: If you say so....hi hi hi

V: Auntie Kookie tlg!!!

K: Fine...but really, I am glad na kasama kita!

V: Ofcourse Auntie Kookie, you deserve this award and mini vacation!

K: Thank you din, sinagot mo pa talaga ang tickets ko.

V: Si Marco po yan...ginamit ang miles!

K: Alright...so, you will be staying with me naman right?

V: Ofcourse!!! Hala ka Auntie Kookie!

K: But you are blushing.... yiiiieeeee....oh look, the beautiful women of Faulkerson...

Mommy Charlene and Charlize talk to Teacher Kookie and Viv. What they didn't know was that pictures of Viv and Marco are going viral.

She's wearing a Science sweater, back away ladies, the Ballet Princess has spoken, the Science Bae is hers

She's wearing a Science sweater, back away ladies, the Ballet Princess has spoken, the Science Bae is hers... #MaVinatics

Marco and Viv on a trip together??? Wow!!! #MaVinatics