Testing the Hypothesis

A/N Hey guys...thank you for the sweet DMs and reactions to my tweet about the previous chapter. Yes, our Science Bae finally scored! But what will happen next???

It's time to test the hypothesis and see if there will be a "chemical reaction" or "tension" between our Science Bae and Ballet Princess...

Work of scientific fiction by jenofgenovia

Guess what...we made it to The Wattys 2019!!!

This is my 7th entry to The Wattys 2019! Yey!

🔬

Marco slept like a baby that night, the next day he decided to wake up early and go for a run. As he runs around the block of his condo unit along Nuvali, he sees a familiar figure - Philip, her older brother. Marco decided to approach him and...

M: Yes Sir? Why are you following me?

P: Are you Viv's boyfriend?

M: Not yet.

P: Lakas tama...I don't trust you, FYI...

M: I don't care...FYI.

P: Get used to being watched then...oh wait sanay ka na nga pala being "The Science Bae"

M: Why don't you talk to your sister?

P: She doesn't allow me to...pero ikaw nkkpag stay pa sa bahay nila until late at night.

M: If you must know, they needed my help, may fever kasi si Teacher Kookie.

P: Whatever.

Philip drove off and Marco waved goodbye at him. There is a puzzle here but he can't solve it yet, he will wait until Viv will trust him completely to tell her side of the story. Marco went to the Local Market to get something for Vivian and then he went back to his condo to prepare for his shoot at the Studio.

8:15 am

Marco parks his Mustang at his Mc Donalds and sees Verne and Doc talking to a group of fan girls. Marco manages to avoid the crowd and crosses the street to go to Viv's Ballet Studio.

And there she is...moving with the girls aged 12 and above; she is in a pink ballet shirt and leggings and her hair is up in a high bun. She is so beautiful, an angel on Earth. The music stops and he waves at her, her students are giggling over him and even asks for a selfie with him - The Science Bae.

M: Hi...

V: Hello...ano yan?

M: Ahhh...here, Puto Calasiao and kesong puti!

V: Wow...tara kain tayo? Soup lng kinain ko kanina kasi dinala ko na si Auntie Kookie sa Hospital.

M: Huh? Bat di mo ako tinawag?

V: I don't know your number and sakto andun si Kuya Philip.

M: ohhh....

V: Yeah he told me kinausap ka niya...someday mai s share ko din ang story ko sa yo. But for now nagugutom na ako eh.

And they eat at the Reception Hall while her Students are all looking at them with puppy eyes. One of them posted their picture online and as expected, it went viral.

"Mornings with Marco and Vivian... #MaVinatics"

"Law of Gravity shows that our Science Bae has fallen for the Ballet Princess"

Before Marco leaves, he took Viv's phone, takes a selfie and then places his number. Viv laughs at his selfie and then keeps her phone.

Marco leaves and within two minutes, her phone rings - it's Marco.

V: Yes?

M: I'll pick you up later and then drive you to the Hospital to check on Teacher Kookie.

V: Okay.

M: Okay.

5 pm

Marco helps Vivian in closing her Ballet Studio and together they went to the Hospital to see Auntie Kookie. She is surrounded by her students and they all went crazy once they see Marco and Vivian together. Marco gave her a bouquet of her favorite Orange Gerberas and a lot of magazines to read.

AK: awwwww thanks Marco, you remember ha!

M: Of course, favorite Teacher kita di ba? (Winks)

Philip enters the room and automatically Viv shivers a bit, Marco holds her hand and together they sit on the couch. After a short talk with Auntie Kookie, Philip left but not after giving THAT look to Marco.

V: Sorry about that, ganyan lang tlg Kuya ko.

M: I understand, Kuya din ako kc.

Marco leaves before midnight, Viv told him that a friend of her, Lily, will be opening the Ballet School for her since she has to stay with Auntie Kookie until she is cleared of suspiscious dengue.

He nods and told her to sleep tight and said that Verne and Doc will be on the Lobby of the floor if she needs anything. Marco said goodbye to her...and then he kisses her temples and she did NOT move away.

They stare at each other and then Marco told her to close the door as he walks away...and he couldn't hide that huge smile on his face.

Marco Alden Faulkerson...3 points!!!

-To be Continued-