My Chemical Romance...everafter!

A/N Hey guys! I've been busy going out wih friends lately, which is a good escape from my realidad at work!

Anyway, for the Science Bae and Ballet Princess's first official date, several scenarios and yes even research came to mind and that made this update even special!

Work of scientific fiction by the #beautifulotor that seems to be connected to "red velvet" forever (if you follow my works...you know why!) jenofgenovia

🔬⚗🧫🧬📡

Marco and Viv decided to have their "first date" on a Saturday, there will be a fumigation at Viv's Building hence her Saturday Classes are cancelled.

Friday Night

Marco spent the night at their Family Home, in their Movie Room with Charlize and Riz. They watch 3 "Chick Flicks" and Marco was exhausted!

C: Well??? Ano na Science Bae?

M: The last one...

R: Awwwwwwww....

M: Leonardo Da Vinci is there! How can I not choose that?

C: Yan tayo eh...okay fine! Let's go, wardrobe naman! Riz, start the presentation!

RFJ02 and Mommy Charlene are watching their "kids" by the door as Riz is presenting "wardrobe ideas" for Marco. She even used old pictures of RFJ02 as reference. Suddenly Thirdy is behind them carrying 4 boxes of Papa John's Pizza.

RFJ02: Aba si Attorney Bae!

T: Hi Daddy Bae...

MC: ha ha ha ang cute! Ayaw ibigay ng Lolo nyo ang title na yan, siya daw original...smells good! Anong meron?

T: Ahhh may p meeting po, first date n daw kc ni Marco and Viv so ayan namimili sila ng movie and wardrobe!

RFJ02: at ikaw ang in charge s foods?

T: Opo! May iniwan po akong isang box ng pizza para sa inyo sa Kitchen, alam nyo naman po ang ratio ng pizza boxes sa amin...

MC: 1:1! ha ha ha sige na pasok ka na at baka gutom na ang mga yan...ubos na nila ang kalahati ng fridge ntin!

T: Ay opo gutom na sila nyan...I love you Mommy...we love you po (kisses her temples)

RFJ02: eh ako???

T: Sige na nga po...we love you too Dad...

MC: Hayyy...I still wish na si Thirdy ang unang ikasal.

RFJ02: Huyyyyyy...gutom ka na din...kain na tayo.

Saturday Morning

Marco

Marco went out for a run with his Kuya Thirdy and then Riz and Charlize followed them. They all end up at the house and ate pancakes with pizza left overs - their parent's left overs. Marco said goodbye to them at 11am and they all wish him luck on his first date with Viv.

Vivian

Vivian and Auntie Kookie had been selecting clothes for her to wear on her "first date" with Marco.

V: Teka nga...what's the big deal ba?

AK: What's the big deal? Hija, after two years you will be out on a date! This is what I always wanted! And with Marco Alden pa! I love that kid and his family...

V: Pero...cge n nga! Ikaw na po pumili ng isusuot ko..

AK: This one...very Kate Middleton!

V: And sino pa ang may alam how to look royal but you Auntie Kookie...thanks po.