The Abstract of Marco & Vivian

A/N There will be a LOT of background stories here, but first, let us check out the story of Marco and Vivian.

Images courtesy of google images

#beautifulotor jenofgenovia

🔬

5 Years Later

"Mommy Mommy tell me a story...that story..."

V: Athena Giselle, aren't you tired of that story?

A: No Mommy....

M: So am I Mommy...

A: Daddy!!!!

M: Shhhhh Ate Athena, the twins are asleep...

A: Okay...sorry Siegfrid and Aidan...

Marco holds the hand of Vivian, his wife, still teaching Ballet on a part time basis and a Full Time Mom of three - Athena Giselle,five years old, Siegfrid Richard and Aidan Sebastian, twins at two years old.

V: Okay...once upon a time, there was a Science Bae...

M: And a Ballerina Princess...

Athena Giselle smiles as he parents tell her their love story. At five years old, she is rocking her yellow tutu skirt with red Converse and a shirt with the table of elements.

Vivian looks at her hubby Marco and smiles... oh how things changed five years ago. True enough, once upon a time, she and Marco are like Athena, clueless about their future...

Marco's Childhood

Marco Alden Faulkerson, the third child of Richard Faulkerson Jr and Charlene Anastasia grew up in a loving and sheltered environment. He has no idea why people kept on taking their pictures whenever they go out as a family. Some people will even pinch his cheeks and carry him, some will even give him and his siblings gifts.

Mommy Charlene will always remind them to smile and say thank you, everytime some fans will try to pinch him or his twin siblings, their Mom and Dad will always protect them. As a family, they often stay at home and have movie nights or picnics. One time, Mommy Charlene showed them an old movie wherein the Prince looks fo familiar - it's their Daddy RJ and they got so engaged with the movie. Charlize got mad when he sees Daddy RJ carrying the Princess character, Mommy Charlene explains to them that Daddy RJ is an actor and is just playing his role.

Marco as a child is very clingy to his Mommy Charlene and she will always bring him to her Office - Enviro Savers Inc. This is where he met his Mentor, Uncle Sheldon, a scientist dedicated to saving the earth by coming up with energy saving devices and chemicals that are environmental friendly.

At the age of five, his parents gave him his very first Scientist Kit- a lab gown, table of elements, microscope, lab kit for kids. His twin siblings got their own "specialized" gifts - a geologist kit for Thirdy and a Chef's kit for Charlize. But all three siblings turned giddy gaddy as their parents told them about the "other" gift - a baby brother or sister by the next year!

 But all three siblings turned giddy gaddy as their parents told them about the "other" gift - a baby brother or sister by the next year!

And that turns out to be a baby sister - Riza Penelope; the entertainer of the family. She wanted to be a Singer and Actress. Riza had been the clingiest sister and Marco will go to the ends of the world for her.

As they all pursue their dreams - Thirdy went to law school, Charlize explored modelling, writing and then as an Environmentalist just like her Mom. As expected, Riza is becoming the next "It Girl" while Marco...well, he did follow the foot prints of his Uncle Sheldon, he decided to take up BS Natural Science via scholarship. Marco has always excel in his Math and Science subjects; in fact, at the age of 18 he had travelled to Africa and Paris for Science Conventions. It was in Johannesburg Africa when Marco got his "Tribal Tattoo".

That Tribal Tattoo made his Mom cry, his Dad a bit sad but later on, thanks to his Kuya Thirdy they were able to understand that Marco has his own identity and promises not to have anymore tatts in the future

That Tribal Tattoo made his Mom cry, his Dad a bit sad but later on, thanks to his Kuya Thirdy they were able to understand that Marco has his own identity and promises not to have anymore tatts in the future. Marco also noted that the said tattoo will be fading in more or less ten years - or said so by Morgan, the Tattoo Artist he met in Johannesburg.

By the age of 20, Marco uploaded a video on youtube with his Uncle Sheldon's kids as he explains Darwin's Theory of Evolution, that video went viral and they decided to make more videos using the scientific method and introducing Science to children. That youtube channel became an hit with 1 million subscribers and counting.

Before the youtube channel reach its first month, Daddy RJ's people in the Production Firm talk to Sheldon and Marco. They offerred a tie up with ADN Network, making the youtube video into a regular thing with episodes for children and young adults. They also conceptualized the channel and suggested renaming it into "The Science Bae" featuring Marco Alden Faulkerson. Uncle Sheldon agreed but as for Marco, it took a lot from his parents and siblings to say yes.

Marco said that he is "camera shy" and cannot be as good as his Daddy on camera. They assured him that he is just as good and he will he an Ambassador of Science to the kids and young adults. Marco agreed and his family supported him, his Mom and Dad even guested in one of the episodes - one of the most watched episodes.

In a way that Marco did not expect, he suddenly got a huge following - MarcoNatics and ScienceBaeNatics. Some are saying that he is almost at the same level of his Dad's popularity back in the days! Interviews and TV guestings were lined up for the "Science Bae". Several actresses, beauty queens and models were linked to him but Marco stayed away from them all as he is not yet over Mia, his first love.

Vivian's Childhood

It was a fairy tale that unfolded in the Upper East Side of Elite Society. Prima Ballerina Elizabeth Natalia marrying Lucas Villareal, a self made Billionaire.

Their first child Lucas Philip Villareal took after his father and became a Business Tycoon, he is eight years older than his precious baby sister Vivian Scarlett Villareal. He is just as protective of Viv as their Dad but had a misunderstanding with Viv causing her to runaway from home.

At the age of 20, Philip and his Dad Lucas were keen on marrying her off to one of their business partner's son - Leo. Vivian dislikes the man and the way he criticizes the art of ballet and dance! Vivian asked for her Mom's help and she did so by allowing her to runaway in Laguna to be with her Auntie Kookie. For two years, the only contact she got was from her Mom who would usually send her letters and stuff but never visits her.

Because of this, Vivian have learned a lot and was able to have her own Ballet Studio along Biñan Highway with the help of her Aunt Kookie and perhaps her Mom's as well. This kind of life is much better, she doesn't need to conform to what society dictates. Aunt Kookie had been encouraging her to go out on dates but she refuses, she told her Aunt Kookie that love will find her soon...

"Soon enough I hope my Ballet Princess...I don't want you to end up like me..."

"And there is nothing wrong with that Aunt Kookie, napagkakamalan ka na elder sister ko grabe!!!"

"I mean...I want you to settle down one day and give me lots of grandkids to spoil rotten!"

"Someday...."

And they closed the Ballet School to head to the Soup Kitchen that they help every month.

-To be Continued-