Celsius and Fahrenheit

A/N Hello #MaVinatics....it's that time of the year wherein my work is like 200% demanding but worry not, I already have a draft, in my mind, my gray matter on how I want this story to unfold...watch out, the Pavlova is almost here...

Work of scientific fiction by  jenofgenovia

🔬

Ashley and Viv had been inseparable the past few days, Marco is okay with this since he is also busy with the construction of his new studio and warehouse. They will usually have breakfast together at his Mc Donald's and he will walk Viv to her Ballet Studio.

V: Alright, have fun at the construction site! I can't wait to see it...

M: You will have your own tour prior to the opening...hmmmm Baby Tellurium....

V: Yes Baby Copper???

M: Let's go back to the beach house....

V: Sure!

M: Hmmmmm overnight? Please?

V: Oh dear, the signature puppy eye moves na pinauso ng Dad mo ha ha ha...I wish I can see Atty Bae in this state, but I guess Stella is the only one who can see that...

I wish I can see Atty Bae in this state, but I guess Stella is the only one who can see that

M: and you are the only one outside of my family who can see this....please baby tellurium???

V: Alright...we need to go back by 2pm.Sunday Stella wants me to help her try on her wedding gown.

M: Sama ako...

V: Girls only....honorary bridesmaid ako! Bawal ang Faulkerson men.

M: Awwww I love how my family loves you... kahit kinakalimutan n ako...

V: You are the Best Man kaya

M: Indeed I am...

V: Sa wedding ni #ThirStella!

A: Oh my Lord....you guys make me vomit... of pink heart confettis ha ha ha! Go away Marco, Viv and I will be busy!

Marco kisses Viv and then leaves with Doc and Verne.

Ashley and Viv

A: Whoa....beach house...overnight...Vivianne my darling you are aware of what will happen right???

V: What?

A: You will eat barbeque and walk on the sea shore under the moon and stas

V: That's not so bad....

A: oh my Lord....I mean.... (moves her hips and hugs herself)

V: Ohhhhhhhh......

A: ha ha ha you are so red...drink water my dear...