Disambiguation

A/N Hey #MaVinatics...been busy over the weekend and a very close relative died Sunday morning, so please expect a very slow update from hereon. I will try my best to keep the updates coming but ofcourse, family first. (This goes to my other stories as well)

Our #CuTeLovers will be dealing with a bit of an LDR (long distance relationship) let's see how they will handle this...

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

6am

Marco is busy running around his Mc Donalds area when he noticed a man following him. He kept on running and then hid in a corner as he tries to kick the man following him.

M: bakit mo ako snsundan? Sagot!

Instead of answering, the man gave him a phone and...

M: Hello

V: Baby Copper!!!

M: Baby Tellurium! Ano ito?

V: I asked Dad to give you bodyguard! Mahirap na baka kung ano gawin sa yo ng mga alipores nila Toby!

M: Awwwww ang sweet...

V: That is my Dad's idea...

M: Hay ang sad...

V: My idea is to let you stay with us here ayaw naman ni Dad, si Mom kaya game na mag stay ka here!

M: Because I am lovable....

Ehem...Sir...ung phone?

M: Sorry...I'll call you on Baby Tellurium..

V: You can't...nk freeze ang phone ko, Rad will give you my temporary number and...

M: and???

V: And he will take you to our Safe House! Wala ako sa Mansion, Rad will take you there later!

Marco smiled and give the phone to Rad he runs back to his unit to change clothes and wait for Rad. To his surprise, RDJ02 is also inside the heavily tinted van.

RFJ02: Yes anak, great to see you again.

M: Dad?

T: Plus Kuya...ung mas pogi!

M: Why???

RFJ02: Sakay na dami pang arte!

Rad, whom is driving the car had to take triple look in his mirror and on his side and behind him - it's like looking at three different personalities with the same faces!

RFJ02: Happens all the time Rad! Pogi ng mga prototype ko ano?

R: Yes Sir medyo nkkhilo lang.

It was an hour drive and Marco can smell the ocean; and he knows his particular ocean!

RFJ02: Yes Marco, we are here...they are staying at the property across the Haunted Beach House.

M: Nice! Secluded place po iyon...

T: It's owned by her family since she's five years old but lately lang siya nkpunta here.

They entered a place that is filled with trees and plants, it's like The Secret Garden or The Bat Cave as Marco exclaimed.

Two men opened the door for them and there she is, Viv and her parents sitting at the Living Room. Viv runs to Marco and he hugs her.

RFJ02 and Atty Bae shook hands with her family and told the #CuTe Lovers that they need to discuss something important in the family room and that they should follow in 10 minutes

M: Ten minutes in heaven....

V: shhhhhh may CCTV dito!

Viv runs at the far end of the room and Marco follows him and then they kiss. This is the place where the only angle they can see is Marco's back.

After kissing and talking about how they are, Viv and Marco went inside the Family Room.
Their parents are talking while Atty Thirdy is busy taking notes.

As it happens, RFJ02 recommended the Security Detail to Lucas and Thirdy's Law Firm will handle the case against Toby and his family. Hector and his daughter are also in a safe house far away and will come out once the hearing will take place. Given the nature of the case, it'll be a private Court Hearing.

RFJ02 and Atty. Bae left Marco to stay with Viv until late afternoon, Lucas guided them towards the door while looking at his wife, Elizabeth whom is all smiles looking at theit daughter and her boyfriend...

L: Thanks RJ, pare...or bk Balae in the future!

T: May chance...

RFJ02: No problem! Alam ko ang pakiramdam na may threat sa safety.

T: Masyado ka kasing sikat Dad hanggang sa aming mga anak mo nadadamay...ay sorry po Sir Lucas!

L: No worries, sanay ako sa mga outspoken children ha ha ha

When left alone, Marco and Viv were cuddling by the piano side. Elizabeth sees her husband shaking his head while looking at them.

E: Dad

E: Dad....stop it, look at our daughter, she's so happy!

L: I know...halika, iwanan muna natin sila balikan ntin in 15 minutes.

After the time alloted by Lucas, Viv, holding Marco's hand, sends him off to the door. He promises to be back in two days.

That afternoon, during his shoot, Marco drinks the energy drink he is about to endorse, minutes after he fainted.

He was rush to the nearest hospital, food poison. Thank goodness to Verne whom was quick to administer first aid, Marco is safe, dehydrated, but safe.

When RFJ02 found out what happened to his son, he was furious and immediately called on Thirdy and then Lucas. They need to act now.

-To be Continued-