Wolf Moon

A/N Hello #Mavinatics! I hope you guys are doing okay despite the Taal Explosion, if I have readers from Taal, here I am sending my love and prayers.

Just a swell update on my busy work week and birthday week...yep, I'll be another year older this week! Cheers

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

While making out by the hammock near the ocean, Marco receives a phonecall from his Dad

While making out by the hammock near the ocean, Marco receives a phonecall from his Dad. After answering it, he told Viv that they need to go back home, it's an emergency...

V: What happened?

M: Riz got into an accident...car accident! buti na lang Verne was there...

V: Let's go...I can drive...

M: Thanks...I got this.

V: No Marco, I got you.

At the Hospital

RFJ02, Thirdy and Charlize are waiting by the Lobby while Stella is sleeping on Mommy Charlene's lap.

M: Dad! what happened???

T: Road rage! may nag c car racing pala akala nila kalaro nila si Riz or nagustuhan daw nung isang tropa. (throws his fist in the air)

C: Oh kalma na....good thing nakasunod si Verne, hinabol nya ung mokong na bumangga sa Prius...

RFJ02: But Riz is unconscious now and suffered from broken bones.

T: Dad...she'll be okay soon. Let's all sit down and wait for the doctor.

RFJ02 and Thirdy sat near Mommy Charlene and Stella while Viv and Marco are on the other side of the room holding hands. Charlize sighed and got herself some iced coffee. The Doctor went out and told them that Riz is still in shock but will be okay after her medication, she will be sleeping until noon the next day he said.

Thirdy and Stella went home, Thirdy promised RFJ02 that he will process the case of the person that hits Riz's car. RFJ02 and Mommy Charlene told everyone to go home and they will stay with Riz until she wakes up. #ThirStella and #MaVinatics decided to go home and Charlize will be joining Marco and Viv. As they go into the Parking Lot, Thirdy calls on Marco, Viv and Charlize are inside the car talking about a new line up of clothing.

M: Yes Kuya?

T: Here you go.... (hands a piece of paper)

M: Whoa....

T: Yes, that's the Jewelry Specialist, my Stella here tricked Viv into getting her ring size, all you have to do is select a design.

M: Thanks Kuya...

T: Look, you got this...she will say yes! we got enough charms naman to win over ladies...

S: Yeah whatever....Faulkerson the Third your wife and child are hungry, we want to eat ramen...with cheese!!!

T: Yes Boss....got to go Marco, goodluck!

M: Thanks...

Marco, Viv and Charlize went home to the Faulkerson House, Viv called Auntie Kookie and said that she will stay the night with Charlize and Marco.

The three decided to make hot chocolate and smore's by the Garden. Marco told them that it is a Wolf Moon Night and took his old telescope to show the moon to Viv and Charlize.

During bed time, Charlize and Viv spent the night with a lot of beauty rituals and watch several episodes of Gossip Girl. Meanwhile, Marco started sketching designs for an engagement ring.

This is it...he will go to Japan to meet up with this famous ring designer...but he needs to wait until Riz is feeling well.

He wanted to marry Viv soon...he wanted to be with her day and night forever...after getting the ring, he will talk to her parents.

after getting the ring, he will talk to her parents

-To be Continued-