Hallow's Eve

A/N Hi Guys! Yup, back with an update! Just in time for Halloween, here's a pumpkin basket full of sweets...always remember that this is an alternate universe and a work of fiction!

Trick or Treat 🎃🎃🎃

Work of Scientific fiction by  jenofgenovia

🔬

Viv told Marco about Auntie Kookie's impressive Vinyl Record Collection, it is at the Attic. And as they start playing classic sounds like MoTown Classics, Marco started to dance with Viv and they ended up in this position while making out...

 And as they start playing classic sounds like MoTown Classics, Marco started to dance with Viv and they ended up in this position while making out

Viv! Marco! Breakfast muna!

Mmy na kayo mag momol hi hi hi (she said in hush tones)

Over breakfast, they talk about the Town Halloween Party, Aunt Kookie said that last year she and Viv went as Red Riding Hood and Grandma. Marco said that he love going to Halloween Parties and last year he went as Peter from Ghost Busters, Doc, Verne and his Kuya Thirdy joined him to complete the squad.

AK: Tell Viv about the costume of your parents! Umalis na kasi kami nun may emergency sa Studio...

M: Hay naku....Iron Man and Ms Pepper Potts! Ang tindi ni Dad muntik pa silang mag away ni Kuya Thirdy kasi gusto din nya mag Iron Man!

V: Oh wow ang cute!!!!

M: Kay Kuya Thirdy napunta ang karamihan ng Iron Man ni Dad...ok lang naman, sa akin naman ang mga online game and access!

V: So...what are you going to wear this year?

AK: Marco! You haven't told her? Sabi mo kanina sasabihin mo na?

M: Ahhhh ang ganda po kc ng Vinyl Collection ninyo nakalimutan ko po...

AK: Talaga ba....anyway go and tell Viv now...

M: Ayun, ah Baby Tellurium, we will attend the Party as the Prince and Princess of Stardust!

V: Oh wow....Auntie Kookie you told him???

AK: Yeah I did....favorite comic book mo kasi yan as a kid d b? So I ask my designer friend Marisil to prepare a gown for you...

M: And I borrowed my Dad's Prince costume...

AK: And I will be there as a Mad Scientist ha ha

The Halloween Party

Nuvali Event Center is filled with a lot of people in costume having a great time, food and music are overflowing. Since Viv will be watching her students rehearsal for their performance, she and Maro agreed that they will see each other on the event.

And there she is...in a colorful Stardust inspired gown and tiara, Viv smiled at Marco looking every inch like his Dad in that Prince Costume! People started taking their pictures and it went viral in 3 minutes...