The Hypothesis

A/N Hey there! Apparently, aside from #Marconatics, there is a #MaVinatics 😂grabe! Well, I am enjoying my scientific work of fiction around here...

So, come along, form a straight line as we look into the microscope of Marco and Viv's lethal attraction...combustible...

PS I have written this story update while at the Salon for my annual hair rebonding treatment ha ha ha..."the things I do for science" (ctto Carrie Bradshaw) jenofgenovia

Enjoy!!!

🔬

Hypothesis - Vivian is unravelling, slowly but surely...he wants to know more and more of her everyday.

Wait...is he...falling??? Nahhh, just curious.. and it's been a while since he find himself smitten over someone...a lady even more.

***

It's Friday and Marco just finished shooting the first five episodes of their Physics Segment. Verne and Doc are hanging out at Mc Donalds while waiting for ADN Network to call them for the final editing.

Marco looks at the time, it's almost 5 in the afternoon and he can see Vivian's students being fetch by their Moms or Yayas. An idea hits his head, he asked for a take out of orange juice and iced coffee. Verne and Docs shook their heads..

V: Malala...malala to the Einstein level Doc...

D: Ganun n nga...theory of relativity.

M: Alis lang ako sandali...

Marco walks to her studio and there she is, in her black ballet outfit with long sleeves and cute skirt like - what are those things called anyway?

She is attending to a little girl that is crying, Viv seems to be having a hard time as the little girl kept on crying.

M: Hello! Im' Marco...Teacher Viv's friend.

V: Now is not a good time.

M: Let me help you, am good at this. Hello, what's your name Princess?

 Hello, what's your name Princess?

A: Nalia... N -A- L- I- A (and then she curtsies)

M: Nice to meet you Princess Nalia, why are you crying?

N: Mama is not yet here...

V: N traffic lang baka daw in 20 minutes andito na

M: Okay, your Mama will be a little late lang, are you thirtsy? I have a glass of orange juice here for you and iced coffee for Teacher Viv...

The little girl accepted the juice after Viv said it's okay but she can only drink half of it - so she won't spoil her dinner.

M: There you go, so what did you learn today Princess Nalia?