Copper Tellurium (CuTe)

A/N Hey there...thank you for the awesome comments and DMs that I got from the previous chapter.

Let's go back to our fictional hubble bubble - where anything is possible and hanashers will be thrown to black holes! How cute can Marco Alden be? Oh please, he is the son of RFJ02!

Enjoy this scientific work of fiction by the #beautifulotor jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco slept like a baby that night, instead of sleeping in his room, he changed into his pajamas and slept at the Movie Room with his siblings. At 6am, he woke up to the smell of bacon and pan cakes! Mommy Charlene prepared a breakfast table for all four kids and left a note that she and their Dad are going to Palawan for three days.

T: May get away n naman sila...

C: Inggit ka Kuya Thirdy??? Attorney Bae???

T: Shhhhh tulog pa ang Science Bae...

R: Kuya Marcoooooooooooo!!!!!

M: Riz!!!! Ung eardrums ko.

And the Faulkerson Sibs started to "interrogate" Marco about how his date with Viv was. Marco just smiled and his two sisters squealed and hits his arm. Thirdy on the other hand, rolls his eyes at their sisters and reads a position paper while drinking black coffee. Marco and his Kuya Thirdy agreed that they will stay the night at the Family Home since their parents are out of town.

As Marco is about to enter Mc Donalds, he sees Vivian and her brother Philip talking. The latter looks at him from head to toe and then at his tribal tattoo.

M: Good Morning

M: Good Morning.

P: Marco.

M: Philip.

V: Goodbye Kuya! I'll see you later, Marco and Auntie Kookie will go with me.

Philip left and Vivian gets near Marco, he kisses her hair and...

M: What was that all about?

V: Mom will have her surgery tonight...

M: Okay I'll go with you.

V: Thank you.

M: Have you eaten breakfast?

V: Yes, I just need coffee.

M: Okay let's get some coffee...

They decided to meet for lunch but Viv insisted that they eat at her Studio as she prepared food items for them. Marco walks Viv to her Studio and sees a couple of fan girls taking their picture. He approached them and politely ask to refrain from taking his picture with Vivian as a respect for her private life. They nodded and left...

V: Hirap talaga ng may dndate n celebrity!

M: huyyyyyy....see you at lunch!

V: See you...